Sleepovers

This is requested by @heretoreadread
Carlos packed up his bag, Jane invited him over for a sleepover and he's super excited for it. It'll be his first ever sleepover, when he told Mal, Evie and Jay they all freaked out, Evie and Mal went mother mode on him and Jay just said no to him. Carlos had to remind them that he's not a five year old and that he could handle one night without them, but of course Jay just had to bring up his nightmares.

Ever since they arrived in Auradon,  Carlos has had sever nightmares about Cruella and he always gets super upset over them. He very much dislikes Cruella, he could never hate her, she was the one who raised Carlos and gave him a life. Carlos could never hate anyone that's just how he is, he packed up all his stuff, "are you sure your going to be ok?" Evie asked for the millionth time "yes Evie" Carlos answered.

Evie is anxious about this, "you sure sweetie?" She asked, Carlos rolled his eyes "Evie seriously, I'm fine" he says to her. Mal put her hand on Carlos's shoulder, "we're just worried about you" she says "this will be your first night without us and your still having nightmares" Jay joined "your right this is not a good idea" Evie then says. At this point Carlos was getting annoyed, they were over reacting, he wasn't leaving home or anything, he was going to Jane's house for a night.

Carlos turned to Evie and pulls out his phone, "Evie you can text me anytime" he says to her, she nodded and calmed down a bit. It was time to go, they all walked Carlos to FG's house, Evie rang the door bell, she answered "hello dear one" she says to Carlos "hi Fairy Godmother" he says back. Jane comes out and hugs her best friend, they both go in leaving FG with Carlos's parental figures.

Evie had tears in her eyes, "make sure he's ok" she says, "I will, you don't need to worry. I'll make sure Carlos is safe and happy" FG reassures Evie, Mal and Jay. The trio leave and FG goes inside, Carlos and Jane are playing monopoly together, Jane looks up at her mother "come play with us mum" she says to her, Fairy Godmother smiles at her daughter "I would love too, but I need to make dinner" she says. Jane nods knowing her mum has to feed them.

Carlos looked at Jane who looks sad "it's ok Janie" he says "I know Carlos, but sometimes I wish dad was still here" she confesses to Carlos. Carlos felt sad for Jane, "I never knew my father" Carlos says, Jane looked at Carlos "I'm so sorry, I'm being inconsiderate" Jane says in a rush. Carlos giggles a bit "it's ok Jane" he says to her, Jane smiles and they continue to play, after about 3 rounds Fairy Godmother yelled "dinner time", the two teens jump up and run to the table.

They sit down and eat, FG made lasagna and it was delicious, "thank you for dinner mum" Carlos and Jane say at the same time. Fairy Godmother giggle at her children's antics, Jane and Carlos help FG with washing up and cleaning, after that they went back to playing board games. At about 9:00pm Jane starts to get tired, Carlos is forced to go to bed at 9:00pm now thanks to Ben. On the isle they could stay up for as late as they wanted and Carlos got used to it so he stay up all night and day if he wanted to.

Jane looked at Carlos "Carlos I'm tired. I wanna go to bed" she says, He internally groaned "ok" he says, they packed up their game and put all of the games back onto the shelf and got ready for bed. FG told Carlos he needs to sleep on the couch, which by that point was made into a bed just for him, Fairy Godmother had gotten a soft fluffy Dalmatian blanket for him and several Dalmatian pillows.

Carlos loves Dalmatians (not like how his mother did). He had went over to Anita and Rodgers house because the two of them wanted to meet him and he was introduced to all of their Dalmatian puppies. At first he was scared but over the course of the summer holidays he got used to them and he loves them. The day after he went over to Fairy Godmothers office and told her all about his stay with Anita and Rodger.

Carlos hopped onto the couch bed and snuggled into his blanket, "goodnight my dear" FG said to Carlos as she turned off the lights. Carlos fell into a deep sleep.

Carlos found himself on the Isle of the Lost, "why am I here?" He asked aloud, then he found a hand go down on his shoulder "hello my little puppy", Carlos froze as he heard the shrill voice of his mother. Cruella Devil then whispered into his ear "now my little darling my house won't clean itself", he was shaking, only his mother could strike into him. Cruella and Carlos found themselves at home and Cruella gave Carlos a toothbrush "GET TO WORK NOW!" The crazy lady screamed.

Carlos jolted awake, scared out of his mind. He ran all the way to FG's room and knocked on the door, a tried Fairy Godmother answered "Carlos, sweetie what are you doing up?" She asked with a yawn, "I had a nightmare" he said quietly but Fairy Godmother picked up on it. She knelt down to his level "about Cruella?" She asked, he nodded "come on sweetie, you can sleep with me" she says.

Carlos crawled into bed with Fairy Godmother. Fairy Godmother, started to sing for Carlos. She sang a song that she would sing to Jane when she had a nightmare. It would comfort her which is what was happening to Carlos, it soothed him and he fell back to sleep. Fairy Godmother kissed him on the top of his head and she went back to sleep.