FML Club-Chapter Four

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

Monty passed me the bottle of beer which I drank eagerly.
We were hiding behind a back building at school, drinking and talking.

I know it doesn't sound very romantic, but for me it was.

Like a typical teenage movie.

The adrenaline was rushing through my body, knowing we could get caught at any moment.

'Easy.' He said laughing as I handed him the bottle and wiped spilt beer off my mouth.

I inched closer to him so our body's were now touching and he placed a hand on my inner thigh.
Just as he was about to take another sip of the beer a teacher came out of nowhere.

'Oh shit.' we both whispered at the same time, causing us to laugh.

'What are you two doing, come here right now.' The teacher yelled and we both got straight up.

We were done for.

The teacher snatched the bottle off Monty and lead us to the office.

I waited outside the principal's door as he spoke to Monty first.

I was trying to suppress my hiccups I had gotten from drinking so much beer so quickly.
The door suddenly swung open and Monty walked out giving me a wink mouthing. 'Good luck.'

I mouthed back 'Thanks.' Before entering the office.

It was a reasonable sized office that smelt like leather.
'Take a seat Miss Peter's.' He said gesturing me to the small chair directly infront of his desk.

I took a seat without hesitation.

'I understand you and Mr De La Cruz were drinking beer and skipping class this afternoon.' He stated, wearing a unimpressed expression.

'Yes.'

'And you're aware that your actions are inappropriate.'

'Yes.'

'Well as you're a new student I'm not going to suspend you-'

Thank god, my dad would kill me.

'However, I will be assigning you to a session with the school councillor tomorrow.'

I guess this wasn't the worst case scenario, it could've been worse.

'Now go on and get yourself home.' He instructed and I nodded, leaving the room quietly.

I got my bag out my locker and headed out the front building, I could feel a buzz from my pocket.

Monty: What you get stuck with? I've got detention tomorrow night

Clair: I have a session with the school councillor tomorrow

Monty: Id still do it again though

Clair: Me too :)

I put my phone back into my pocket and headed home, finally able to let out the hiccups I had been holding back.

When I got home the house was empty, dad must've still been at work.

I grabbed myself a granola bar and attempted to finish my homework, except I didn't get all of it done and fell asleep.

Note to self: Don't drink beer it makes you extremely tired.

The next day was the day I had my session with the councillor. I took a seat next to a dark haired girl with brown skin.