The Crestmont-Chapter Five

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

The Friday night was here.

Not only my first date with Monty.

But my first date ever.

I put my yellow sundress on and my black parka and headed out the door.
I could feel my palms beginning to sweat as I walked down to the Crestmont.

'Oh crap.' I muttered to myself, wiping them on my jacket. Hoping they wouldn't sweat anymore.

What if he went to grab my hand and it was just all sweaty?

As I approached the movie theatre, there was Monty standing outside, leaving against the wall with two tickets in his hand.

'Hey, I was beginning to think you wouldn't show.' Monty said licking his lips as I came over to him.

He pulled me into a hug and the smell of his cologne hit my nose, it was a nice scent. You could tell it was expensive.

'Well I didn't want to miss.... whatever that is.' I said laughing and pointed at the tickets.

'Trust me you'll like it.' He reassured me and held the door open to go inside.

Hannah and Clay were working tonight and eyed us off awkwardly.

Either it was because I hadn't been going to FML club for awhile or if it was because I was accompanied by Monty.

'Yeah, can I just get two popcorns and two colas.' Monty rudely said to Clay who served us.

'And extra butter on one, please.' I added and Monty looked down at me scoffing.

'What? Butter is good.'

'That shits not even real butter.'

'Yeah well it still tastes good.'

'Whatever.' Monty chuckled and Clay handed us our food and drinks. I thanked him and we made our way to the theatre.

I tried not to make eye contact with Hannah, I hated confrontation.

The guy at the door checked our tickets and we went in, taking a seat right in the middle so we had perfect view.

The movie was exactly what I would expect Monty to pick.
In just the opening credits, four people had been blown up and one got beheaded.

The girl infront of me occasionally covered her eyes and turned her face into her dates chest. He also would turn to look away every now and then.

'What pussy's.' Monty laughed pointing at them and shoving another handful of popcorn in his mouth.

A few moments later I heard Monty sniggering.

'What?' I whispered.

'Oh come on.' He hissed back. 'The blood only squirted 20 feet out that guy how fake can you get.'

After that Monty and I began laughing at the mayhem on screen, disturbing some of the people around us.

I noticed Monty had claimed the arm rest beside me and his hand rested lightly, palm up, on top of it.

Come on Clair, it's your turn. Make a move.

I took my own hand, which had now finally stopped sweating and intertwined it with Monty's. Once he realised his grip tightened on my hand.

I turned my eyes off the movie and watched as he took my hand and put it up to his mouth, kissing it gently and put it back down.

We exited the movie still holding hands, infact we stayed holding hands the whole walk to my house.