Chapter Nineteen

My forehead pressed against Zach's as I gave him a kiss on the lips. It was a small one, we kept our public affection to a minimum around the boys.

Zach, Alex, Bryce, Jess, Justin and I were at Bryce's and some of us were around the table playing a game.

I swung around on Zach's lap, now facing the table. I picked up my cold beer, feeding some to Zach before taking my own sip.

Suddenly I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, I pulled it out seeing an unknown number. 'I'll be back.' I whispered to Zach, hoping off his lap and walking into the pool house kitchen.

'Hello?' I answered, placing my free hand over my other ear to block out the loud conversations in the background.

I could hear heavy breathing through the phone, it sounded like a woman, but they didn't reply.

'Hello?' I tried again and yet still no reply.

It must've been a prank call so with a scoff at this poor attempt I hung up and shoved my phone back into my pocket.

By the time I headed back over to where everyone once was I realised that the place was empty.

That's when I heard the murmur of voices, I snapped my neck to the window seeing Justin and Jessica arguing.

I quickly ran out the door and stood within the group of people, watching it all unfold.

'Tell me why you care Justin!' Jess screamed out again, this time you could feel the pain she was speaking.

My eyebrows knotted together and my fists clenched, as if I was preparing myself for what was to come next.

'Because he fucking raped you!' Justin finally said.

I winced at the pain in his voice and felt a hand reach for mine, squeezing it gently. I looked up, to my surprise seeing it belonged to Monty.

I didn't fight his hand away, I just stood there silently like everyone else.

Finally Bryce stepped forward. 'Justin, brother.'

Justin pushed him away. 'I'm not your fucking brother!'

'Justin no!' Zach stepped in, pushing them away from eachother and holding back Justin.

'Let me go, let me fucking go!' Justin repeated helplessly.

I looked over at Jess who was standing there in a trance, horrified about what she had just found out.

I wanted to comfort her, but I didn't know how or if she even wanted that right now. So I stayed put.

Zach let go of Justin once he calmed down and Jess stormed over to him, eyes glossed over.

'I hate you.' She spat and hit Justin across the face before walking off.

'What the fuck did you just do?' Bryce asked Justin softly.

Justin didn't reply though he just looked at him in disgust and pain.

Bryce walked off in Jess's direction, I'm sure to go check if she was okay.

I felt a little squeeze on my hand, drawing my attention back that Monty was holding it still.

He looked at me with eyes of concern, probably remembering the night Monty saved me from Bryce.

I peered up seeing Zach, eyeing us both like a hawk.

I took a deep shaky breath in and pulled my hand away from Monty's. I made my way inside and went straight for the bathroom.

It always smelt of bleach and vanilla in the pool house bathroom, what a combo I know.

I turned on the faucet and splashed my face with water a few times, the tapes were revealing all the deep rooted secrets.

And I could see this was just the beginning of the hell we were about to go through.

Authors Note!!

Hey guys, I haven't updated this story in a while and I'm sorry if I left eager readers waiting! This will be the last chapter that I never published because I was always planning to write more. Thankyou for reading as always