Chapter 6

Barcelona, Spain. Sunday, 10:30AM

Boggi's pov

"I don't wanna" Ivan whined like a toddler, as I passed him a hoodie.

Today has been one of those days where Ivan is grumpy for no reason, I'm not complaining though because he's adorable when he's grumpy.

"Babe, You gotta get dressed you can't just go out in your boxers." I said gently, Passing a pair of jeans.

"I don'tttttttt want to" Ivan whined loudly, as he threw himself onto the bed and rolled up into the blankets.

"Baby please you're gonna make me sad" I said, Acting like I was actually sad.

Ivan groaned and got up

"Fine giving me the fucking clothes" Ivan said, In a deep frustrated voice.

I bit my lip and stared at him as if I was in a trance as I passed him the clothes..

"What?" Ivan asked confused, Staring back at me.

I snapped out of my little trance and smirked.

"That tone was just so hot.. And demanding like fuck me please oh my god" I said, Blushing.

Ivan smirked and give me a certain look that always gets to me.

He quickly threw on his grey hoodie and black sweatpants.

"Tonight" He said, Smacking my ass as he walked by me to grab his shoes.

"Ow!" I laughed, Sliding my denim blue jeans and black tank top.

"You know you liked it" Ivan laughed, lacing his shoes up.

"Maybe" I said, Smacking his ass as he bent over to tie his shoe.

Ivan gasped and glared at me playfully.

I laughed and quickly bolted downstairs.

I soon heard sneakers screeching across the marble floors, Indicating Ivan in right behind me.

"Help he's gonna murder me!" I squealed, Hiding behind Emilio.

"Huh-" Emilio asked confused.

"Boggi just because you're smaller doesn't mean you can hide behind Emilio as if he was a wall" Ivan laughed, Catching his breath.

"I just wanted kisses come here" Ivan said, Pouting and looking like a puppy.

I smiled and blushed as I walked over to him, He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me close and Pecking my lips gently, I pecked his lips back and smiled. not even trying to hide my blushing cheeks.

Ivan smiled shyly and played with my curly hair.

"I have something to tell you guys" Emilio said, Looking very nervous.

"Que paso?" Ivan asked (What's wrong)

"Uh.. So ruben was here yesterday and everything..." Emilio began, Not making eye contact with him.

"Yeah.... Did you guys argue or something?" Ivan asked, Concerned.

"No... Um.. We umm.. We kissed.. And I liked it" Emilio said, as he slowly looked at Ivan.

"You.. Liked it?" Ivan asked, Slowly.

Emilio nodded nervously.

"Are you guys.... Dating?" I asked quietly.

Emilio smiled, "Yeah we are..." He said, Getting more comfortable talking about it.

"So are you like.. Bi?" Ivan asked curiously.

"Yeah I'm bi, He's bisexual too so he helped me figure all my feelings out last night and explained everything to me" Emilio said, Smiling more while he spoke about it.

"I'm so happy for you, I really am. I still love you no matter what" Ivan said hugging Emilio.

"Same" I said, Hugging the twins. They're really cuddly oh my god I'm in heaven.

We pulled away from the hug and looked at each other..

"That group hug was kinda gay" I said, jokingly.

"don't worry" Ivan said getting serious as he looked from me to Emilio.

"We have socks on" Emilio laughed as he grabbed stuff to make breakfast.

We all started laughing at each other over the most stupid shit while we cooked and are breakfast.

_

1:04PM

ivan's pov

I'm sitting in the kitchen with boggi eating some fruits and then

Ruben just came through the door like it's his own place which he's done that since we were 14 so it's the normal now and I could tell he was looking for Emilio.

"Hey bro, Your sweetie is in the living room-" I said but quickly got cut off by Emilio running into the kitchen.

"Hi baby" Emilio said, hugging Ruben tightly.

"Hi mi amor" Ruben said, Kissing Emilio's head and hugging him back tightly.

"How are you?" Emilio asked, Pulling away from the hug.

'I'm good what about you?" He asked, Checking Emilio out.

"He's good, So listen ruben you and I are best friends but If I hear anything about you hurting him in a mentally , or emotional, or physical way. Best believe I will fuck you up." I said, intimidatingly as I backed ruben up against the fridge.

"Am I understood?" I said, Looking him up and down in a scary way.

Ruben quickly nodded.

"Hey hey enough" Emilio said pulling me away.

"I was just giving warnings" I said backing away.

Boggi playfully rolled his eyes, "Come on we gotta go" Boggi said, Grabbing my car keys and passing them to me.

"But I don't wannaaaaaaaaa" I said whining, Getting into a bad mood again.

"Well you-" Boggi began to say but I cut him off.

"I didn't even wanna wear pants today" I said pouting as we walked out to my car.

"I'm sorry babe, Tomorrow you can have the most laziest day ever? I'll do everything for you." Boggi said, Getting into the passengers front seat of my car.

"Everything?" I asked, Smirking As I got into the drivers seat and started my car.

"Everything." Boggi confirmed.

"Okay fine then" I said, pulling out of the driveway still smirking..

__

Hi I know this is a short chapter but it's 4am so I'm tired and tomorrow I will just make chapter 7 and it'll be long as hell , hehe okay byeeeee