Chapter 9

Barcelona, Spain. Sunday, 11:23AM
_
Ivan's pov

So today is a really important day for Emilio and I. We're coming out to our family.. I've already had like four fucking anxiety attacks this morning just thinking about it.

I mean I've kinda brought up the subject around my stepdad and my mom asking how they'd react if one of their kids was gay, bi, lesbian, etc..

They never straight up answered it but they'd make a slightly disgusted face about the subject. I guess it's just different when it's your own kid because you have this vision for them. So I get it..

Like my mom thought we were gonna marry a gorgeous girl, have children, be happy , and all that.. I mean of course we can still have kids just not with a woman..

Emilio walked into my room with Ruben and boggi following behind him closely. Emilio was wearing a hoodie that's about three sizes too big for him, so most likely this was Ruben's hoodie he's wearing. Along with sweatpants.

I can tell Emilio had been crying so I opened my arms for him to come lay on the bed in my arms which is exactly what he did without saying a word.

"I know.. I'm scared too...." I whispered into his ear
Gently, He looked up at me and smiled weakly.

"I'm just glad I'm not coming out alone" He said quietly , as tears fell down his face.

"Coming out is hard , but trust me.. it will feel so good when you finally say it..." Ruben said as he rubbed Emilio's back while I held Emilio in my arms.

"Really?" I asked, As I felt tears roll down my cheeks as well..

"Yes really baby, he's right" boggi said cuddling up to me and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I cuddled up to boggi, Emilio and Ruben.

"I'm so glad we have each other." I said , sighing contently.

"Me too" they all said in unison which made us laugh.

3:25PM

Emilio's pov

So my mom, and my sister are sitting on the couch with me while we wait for Ivan. Our stepdad had to do some things so he had to miss out on this moment sadly.

"So what's going on?" Rebeca asked me, As Ivan came downstairs and sat down on the couch on my right side.

"Well there's something we need to get off our chest." Ivan said, His hands began to slightly shake so I held his left hand and intertwined our fingers, To let him know I'm here and it's gonna be okay.

"What's going on?" Our mom asked us, Looking concerned.

I looked at Ivan and we  nodded at each other then looked at our mom and sister.

"I'm  bisexual." We both said in unison, Nervous of what the outcome is now..

Our mom looked at us in shock, Rebeca just slowly stood up and walked out of the room. I think Rebeca was the most shocked but it breaks my heart she just walked out of the room.

"M-Mom?" Ivan stuttered nervously.

"Rebe?" I asked nervously.

Our mom sighed, "I just can't believe my kids are bi..." Our mom finally said

"My two baby boys... I'm so proud of you" She said hugging us.

Ivan was first to start crying as he hugged our mom then soon I realized I started crying as well. 

I felt an extra set of arms wrapped around me, I looked and it was Rebeca.

"I support you guys, I accept you" She whispered into our ears.   

All four of us just stayed on the couch and hugged and cried for a bit until the emotions finally calmed down.

"So who are you with?" Rebeca asked.

"Ivan is with meeeee" Boggi said happily as he walked into the living room and laid on the couch next to Ivan...

"Awww" our mom said, Smiling.

"That's adorable" Rebeca said, Smiling as well

Ivan giggled as he pecked Boggi's lips

Boggi smiled and pecked his lips back.

"And Emilio is mineee" Ruben said smiling as he flopped down next to me on the couch, I wrapped my arm around his shoulder.

"Yep" I said, smiling as I kissed Rubens head.

"I'm so happy for you both" Our mom said happily. 

"Listen I'd love to keep talking about gay stuff but I'm hungry as fuck" Ivan said getting up with boggi.

We all bursted into laughter at what Ivan said and followed Boggi and Ivan into the kitchen as well.

___

I am so sorry this chapter was short! I'm working on chapter 10 and I hope you loved this one and will love the next chapter!!!!