Chapter 10

Barcelona, Spain.

June 26thFriday, 7:33PM 

___

Ivan's pov 

"Baby" I whined as I walked into Boggi's room.Tonight only boggi and I are home because Emilio wanted to stay over at Ruben's apartment to help ruben  rearrange his room but if we're being honest I think Emilio is getting his guts rearranged instead of the room as we speak, But that's not my business.

"Yes Mi amor?" Boggi replied softly, As he shut his laptop and set it aside.

"It's only you and I here tonight ya know.." I said, Sitting next to him on the bed.

"Mhm I've noticed since it's silent for once." Boggi said, Slightly giggling.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. "I love the silence" I said softly, As I began tracing Boggi's upper inner right thigh with my fingertips, Causing boggi to shiver a bit.

"I love when you wear my clothes.. You look so cute" I said, Admiring how gorgeous he is in my hoodie and basketball shorts.

-Smut warning-

"Really?" Boggi asked gently, Looking into my eyes.. Obviously trying to ignore my hand movements on his body.

"Mhm" I hummed as I slid my hand up his shorts, Causing his breath to hitch.

"Is this okay?" I asked gently, I wanna make sure he's entirely comfortable.. I don't care how many times we have sex, I want him to be comfortable and consent willingly every time. 

Boggi nodded, "I need a straight answer baby" I whispered in his ear.

"Y-Yes" He stuttered out, Causing me to smirk. I love when I make him nervous.

I took my hand out of his shorts and laid boggi back onto the bed, I got on top of him and began kissing and sucking on his neck.

Boggi softly moaned in my ear which really turned me on. He sounds so gorgeous 

I took my shirt off quickly 

Then I  took off his hoodie and shorts, Leaving him in only his boxers. He's so hard and I've barely done anything, I love the effect I have on him.

I admired his body, For a few moments.

I looked into his eyes, "Are you okay?" I asked gently and I started kissing down his chest

(Btw I'm so sorry omg this is gonna be awkward probably omg don't think I'm weird for writing smut)

"Yeah I'm okay.." He said, Moaning quietly.

I smirked and sat up and took my pants off, Leaving myself in boxers.

"Someone's hard for me" Boggi said, Smirking.

"You have no room to talk sweetie" I whispered in a husky tone, Against his ear as I Began Smirking again.

Boggi bit his lip, And began to squirm around a little because he can't take the teasing for long, Which is funny to me.

"Okay okay I get the hint" I said, Laughing a bit.

"So needy" I said playfully as I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Last I recall, Two weeks ago I was taking a shower and somebody begged to join me and do some stuff. So watch who you call needy" Boggi said smirking at me innocently. 

"Don't blackmail me. It's not my fault you're unbelievably hot and breathtaking." I said, Causing him to blush.

"Are you 100% Sure you want this?" I asked, Gently.

"I am 100% sure babe.." Boggi said, Nodding his head a little.

I slowly took his boxers off along with mine.

"Fuck I swear you just get hotter every time" I breathed out.

"Back at you" Boggi said, Winking at me.

I smiled and kissed him gently, Which he returned the kiss. 

I really really love him.. He's the one I need for the rest of my life.

I pulled away slowly and reached over to my bedside table and grabbed some lube

(I AM SO SORRY BARE WITH ME PLEASE A SMUT CHAPTER WAS HIGHLY REQUESTED)

I lubed my dick up and looked into Boggi's eyes to make sure he wasn't having second thoughts.

I intertwined my fingers with his and slowly entered him, Leaving small kisses across his face to distract him from the slight discomfort he'll have for a couple minutes..

"You good?" I asked gently.

"Mhm, Oh fuck" He replied, Whimpering.

I continued leaving kisses here and there on his face.

I don't know about others but I always feel like in these moments with him, our souls become one? If that makes any sense.. It's just like this feeling, Like I'm at peace more than I already am when I'm around him.

"M-Move" Boggi stuttered out.

I slowly began to speed up my thrusts, Hearing boggi whimper and moan for me really had me going. 

"More Ivan please" He moaned.

"Beg for it" I said, lightly nipping at his neck, leaving love bites.

"Please, Please give me more. I'll do anything you want just please." Boggi managed to say, His breaths getting heavy.

"Please daddy" He whispered in my ear... 

yep he's totally getting railed tonight

I smirked as I continued to go faster, Pleasuring him  and I any way I could.

Boggi continued to moan for me, begging for more.

___

2:46AM

Boggi's pov

Ivan fell on top after we both reached our highs for the 100th time, I don't know I've lost count after 3.

I closed my eyes and I ran my fingers  through Ivan's hair gently.

"I love you.. So much" I whispered gently, Into his ear.

I watched as his soft lips curled into a soft smile.

"I love you more baby boy" He whispered back, As he laid his head on my chest to listen to my heartbeat.

"Shouldn't we shower and change the sheets?" I asked

Ivan lightly shook his head.

"N-No... I just..." Ivan began to say, as he sighed..

"I just wanna really enjoy this moment" He finished, His tone quiet as a mouse.

I smile softly, as I ran my fingers gently through his kind of wet hair.

"You mean more to me than you'll ever know.." I said quietly.

"And you mean more to me than you'll ever know..." He replied quietly.

I smiled softly.

"Te amo" I whispered, in his ear.

"Te amo" He whispered back.

And With that, We both fell asleep....

__

OK HI I'M SO SORRY IF THE SMUT WASN'T GOOD AND I'M SORRY IF IT WAS EMBARRASSING.

I FELT AWKWARD TOO OK BYE