BEACON OF HOPE

It was the next day, and Y/n's begin to stir open from the light of the morning sun, but then he feels extra weight on his chest.

Y/n: What the?...

???: Nyaa...

It was then he hears purring coming from under his blanket, a purr he knew all to well. When he threw the blanket off his bed, he blushed from the sight before, which was his sleeping and very naked familiar, Kuroka who was enjoying a very interesting dream.

Kuroka: Nyaa... Y/n-chan... it feels so good, Nyaa!...

Y/n blushed even further, getting even more red then the jewels on his Flame Style armour.

Y/n: K-Kuroka?!... What are you doing here?!...

Since it was such a sudden yell, he fell off the bed which made a big BANG sound, waking Kuroka up.

Kuroka: Nyaa?... Ah, Y/n-chan... Good morning, Nyaa!... did you sleep well, Nyaa?...

She said her good mornings to him and smiled as she enjoys the flustered face on her "master".

Y/n: K-Kuroka... why were you on my bed?... and why aren't you?.... well you know?...

He pointed at her naked figure as he looks to the side, trying to hide his embarrassment but only resulted in making Kuroka giggle.

Kuroka: Hehehe... Nyaa... it's because I love snuggling up to you, Y/n-chan... and beside, Nyaa...

She then crawls to him until she hugged his neck and pushes her exposed breast on his naked chest, since Y/n prefers to sleep shirtless but still wears pants, making him more flustered.

Kuroka: You can't say you don't enjoy this sight, right?... Y/n-chan, Nyaa...

It was then Y/n was nearing his limit as he was on the verge of passing out as his nose started to drip a bit of blood. Seeing this, Kuroka thought she had teased her "master" enough.

Kuroka: Ok, ok, Nyaa... you can calm down, Y/n-chan...

She then used her magic to materialised her Kimono and gets off Y/n to stand up. She then held out her hand and Y/n took it as she helps him up.

Y/n: Thank you, Kuroka... but that still doesn't answer why you were on my bed n-naked?...

Kuroka: Sorry, Y/n-chan... it's just that I love your cute and innocent reactions, Nyaa...

Y/n: Anyway... I'll go get breakfast ready...

He then grabs a shirt to put on from his closet and heads to the kitchen, leaving a giggling Kuroka alone in his room.

Kuroka: Hehehe... he so easy to embarrass... but still...

She looks at her ring and smiles.

Kuroka: That's one of many things that I love about you, Y/n... I just wish that you could see that I really do...

She then leaves the room as she could smell a delicious scent from downstairs and as she gaze from the stairs, she could see that Y/n had prepared their breakfast.

Y/n: Just in time, Kuroka... breakfast is ready...

He says with a smile, which Kuroka respondents with a smile of her own.

Kuroka: Thank you, Y/n-chan... it smells delicious as always, Nyaa...

But as she looks at the smile on Y/n's face, she thought to herself.

Kuorka (Inner thoughts): You may not know my feelings yet, but you will soon...

As they finished eating their morning meal and washed the dishes, they hear a knock on the door and when they answered, all they found was a box.