CHESS GAME AND TWO MORE FALLEN ANGELS?

Today was only meant to be a calm and fun return to school.

Sadly, only one of those happen, and sadly it wasn't his type of fun as Yuuma, Raynare's human identity, had just announced that not only she is living with Y/n but the two is also accompanying the newest Queen of Kouh which is none other then Koneko Toujou's older sister, Kuroka.

Everyone in class 2-B (except for Y/n and Yuuma): WHAT!!!...

This of course got all the other classes interested as students from not only the second years, but from the first and third are peeking outside the classroom.

Class 2-C Girl: What's going o--OH MY GOD, IT'S Y/N SOMA-SAMA!!!...

Class 1-A Boy: No way, Y/n-senpai back!...

Class 3-B Girl: Oh wow!... it really is Y/n-kun!...

Seeing the many students and even teachers questioning whether or not it was indeed Y/n Soma, said boy could do nothing but blush from all the attention he was getting from basically the entire school. This only got worse as he turns to see a certain black haired woman standing by the door.

Kuroka: Wow Y/n-chan... when you told me and Yuuma-chan that you were popular, you never told us you were this popular...

Hearing the new senior student got everyone else except for Class 2-B, a giggling Yuuma and a bullet sweating Y/n to turn to Kuorka with one student asking.

Class 2-A: Um, Senpai... what are you talking about?...

Kuroka then turns to Y/n, whose face is basically saying "Please don't do it", which in turn got her to put on a face saying "I'm going to do it" as she smirked and answered the mid year student.

Kuroka: Well if you must know, Kohai-chan... me and my friend, Yuuma-chan over there...

She then got every gaze to follow her finger a she pointed at a waving and innocently smiling, which Y/n did not find a tad bit innocent, and continued.

Kuorka: Actually live together with a certain someone over at his place... isn't that right, Y/n-chan...

And just like Class 2-B, basically the rest of the school then reacted exactly like their fellow students in Class 2-B.

Basically the entire the school: EEEHHH!!!...

This then caused another uproar, with the teachers and some members of the Student Council having to calm the students and have them returned to their respected classrooms. That said, it didn't stop any of the students in Class 2-B from going crazy.

Class 2-B Girl 1: That's so unfair!...

Class 2-B Girl 2: Why can't I live with Y/n-sama!...

While all the girls were crying in jealousy form the fact that Yuuma and Kruoka gets to live the famous King of Kouh, the boys well more specifically three certain idiots were crying in pure jealousy and rage.

Issei: No fair, I'm supposed to be the Harem King!...

Matsuda: Yeah!... why does he get all the delicious honeys?!...

Motohama: And both of those girls has significantly perfect sizes!...

The last one emphasised his powers of the "Three Size Scouter" when his glasses shined as the three continued to talk about anything perverted.

However unknown to them, a certain individual didn't like what he was hearing as he no longer felt any embarrassment as his eyes are now shadowing his eyes and an aura of great anger is seen growing around him.