FIRST DAY AND RETURN OF THE KING

After being told about delivering some fliers, Y/n and Raynare were just escorting Yumi and her companions out as they head back tot he school so that Tsubasa could deliver the school forms to Sona that Y/n and his "familiars" could join the school. While those two were heading back, Koneko told Yumi that she'll be with her sister Kuroka to get some donuts from Hungry Donuts after getting the info from Y/n.

So with that, it's only Y/n and Raynare as they were getting ready to driver on the formers bike to deliver true fliers they were given. After giving a brief introductions about ridding a bike, Y/n was more prepared as Raynare held on close to her "master" with her breast pressed onto his back.

Although Y/n didn't find it just as distracting like with his ride with Rias, he was still a bit flustered from the feeling of Raynare's breast pressed onto his back. Meanwhile, said Fallen Angel was enjoying the warmth of her master's back and enjoying the drive on his bike.

Time skip

After delivering the fliers all around different places in Kuoh, Y/n and Raynare were having a break before they headed home as Kuroka was still with Koneko enjoying eating some donuts.

The first two were relaxing at a park bench, ironically it was the same park where Raynare was supposed to kill Y/n, but now they were there as friends. Well, one thought they were just friends while the other, thought about being so much more.

For the first 5 minutes they sat in silent and enjoyed the small breeze until Raynare started giggling out of nowhere.

Raynare: Hehehe...

Hearing her giggle got Y/n curious as he didn't see or hear anything funny so he then ask his Fallen Angel companion.

Y/n: What's so funny?...

Raynare then stopped giggling as she answered.

Raynare: It's just that, it just... right here in this very park, I was ordered to kill you, and yet... here we are, sitting here as we enjoy the wind...

Seeing how she was right, Y/n also chuckled at the irony.

Y/n: Haha... I see what you mean...

Raynare: But there is something I'm still confused about...

Y/n: What is it?...

Raynare: It's just... you never asked me about my comrades, like where we were based, our numbers, our equipment, you asked none of those types of questions... as your familiar, you could always make me answer you truthfully...

She then stares straight into his E/c eyes a she then asked.

Raynare: Why?.... why didn't you ask me?... why haven't you interrogated me for answers on why you were targeted?... why?...

Seeing that Raynare was really curious about this issue, Y/n answered in all honestly.

Y/n: Well, while I don't understand much about the relationship between the three factions other from my knowledge I got from Kuroka, but there is one thing I'm sure of... your comrades are more than that to you... you're family, sharing flesh, blood and origin...

He then cups Raynare's chin, causing the Fallen Angel to blush as he continues.

Y/n: No matter the reason, I would never ask you to betray your own family... not now or ever...

He then gives her a reassuring smile, making Raynare smile to as she was happy to meet Y/n, a man who despite being her initial target, saved her and gave her a home when she was banned from her own.

This romantic scene however would be interrupted by a sudden text on Y/n's phone, which he read was from kuroka, saying that her and Koneko had finished their little donut day and that the latter had already head back home with the former home as well, but not before Yumi ,who came to pick Koneko up, gave Kuroka school uniforms for Y/n, Raynare, and herself.