STRAY DEVIL, NOW NEW FAMILAIR

After Y/n's explanation about how he was told that he couldn't visit Asia at the church he dropped her at, despite being casted a spell which gave him near immunity to any to all type of holy items and even phrases. He then revealed Asia's name when he was asked which then got Raynare and her sisters to have shocked faces with Rias and Kuroka confused by their reaction, which Y/n was going to question before they were interrupted by the door of the ORC room opening.

They turned their heads to see it was Akeno who had arrived at the door, which then got Rias to ask her Queen.

Rias: Akeno?... I thought you had headed home already for today?...

Akeno: We've just received a message from the archduke...

This got Rias to raise her brow as she asked.

Rias: A message from the archduke?... what is it?...

Akeno: It was urgent... a Stray Devil has been causing trouble nearby...

This then got everyone else curious as Kuroka then got worried that it was about her, until she calmed down when she felt her master's hand grasp hers to assure that he was here. Akeno saw this, which she then explained.

Akeno: There isn't much to worry Kuroka-san, the archduke sent a description of the Stray and it isn't anywhere close to being similar towards yourself except for the stray having black hair... and she seems to be injured so she shouldn't be much an issue but it is advised to still be careful... apparently this Stray has been on the run for a couple of months now...

Kuroka then sighed in relief, as well as the other Fallen Angels as their fellow familiar isn't in any danger. This however didn't shamed off the confused look on Rias's face.

Rias: Wait, something doesn't add up... if she's been on the run for a couple of months, then why have we been notified about it now?...

The Queen of the Gremory Peerage and Fuki-Buchou of the Occult Research Club then responded.

Akeno: I asked that same question as well and I was told that one of the servants of the Archduke had spotted the Stray wandering around the Familiar forest who seemed to be in search in something and when the servant found out and tried to bring her in.... it resulted in a fight where the Stray got away and had escaped to somewhere at the outskirts of Kuoh... that was why we are told to finish the Stray...

Meanwhile as Rias and Akeno discussed on any other further details, a certain Meddling Mage had a quizzical look as he thought.

Y/n (Inner thoughts): A Stray whose been on the run and is a woman with black hair as well as being injured, huh?... why do I have the feeling there is more to this>... and that this seems to be connected to me somehow?...

He then pushed those thoughts back for now as he could see that his Devil Master had a serious look.

Rias: I understand... get the others, time for us to hunt a Stray...

And with that, Akeno nodded and went to search for the rest of the peerage as Y/n and his Familiars to get themselves ready, Y/n's rings shining and ready for battle.

Time skip

Once everyone had been gathered and are ready, Rias transported the group to a house outside of the city. Although, Y/n had to teleport himself and his Familiars to the location ass it seemed that his rings and even his belt interfered with the Gremory teleportation spell.

Needless to say, Y/n is going to need a lot of donuts after this fight to refuel his "Magic Storage". Other then that, everyone then began to inspect the outside of the building with Kuroka then commenting.