CONTRACT TO MURDER

After dealing with the entire Viser incident last night, Y/n was able to have a great sleep as he woke up a little earlier then usual, though he did wake up with some weight on his chest. Although usually he would be confused of what it was, his mind gave him the answer almost immediately.

Y/n: Oh please, Kuroka... I know that's you...

Now that he thought about it, she was the most likely to be in his bed in the morning as he thinks that Raynare was still being cling on by Mittlet with Kalawarner there as well. Thinking that he was at the advantage, he takes a hold of the blanket and yanks off him and who he believes to be his feline familiar.

Y/n; you won't get me that easil—

However, it was revealed to be a naked Viser in his bed, still sleeping with her head laid on his chest and he could feel her breast being pressed on his lower torso. He was not expecting this at all, meaning this resulted in Y/n being his usual self

Y/n: WAAH!!!...

Which was him having a steaming red face as he falls from his bed, which resulted in Viser to wake up from the yelling.

Viser: Huh, ah... good morning Y/n-sama...

Getting up from the floor while rubbing the back of his head, he responded.

Y/n: Hehe... good morning Viser...

As it turns out, Viser had invited herself into Y/n room during the night and he knew better that this was an idea that came from his other familiars, especially Kuroka and Raynare due to the smirks on enjoyment on their faces when they came in the room when they heard him yell.

After the whole mishap, they had breakfast and all but Viser got ready for school, but Y/n explained how he'll speak with Sona later at school about her enrolment due to her desire to join him at school. Once that was done, they all waved Viser good bye as she was left at the house with the Plamonsters, who she quickly befriended.

Time skip

Once he and the girls arrived at the school and met at homroom, Y/n tried his best to get an apppintement with Sona about Viser situation only to have his matter dealt with Tsubaki and when he asked about Sona, she explained that she was unavailable due to dealing with some family issues, which got Y/n curious but was satisfied when Viser will be able to enrol under the name "Viana Tamaki".

Which now brings us to Y/n's lying on the couch with the girls working on some assignments with Mittlet complaining about how Human Mathematics are so stupidly complicated. Other then that, Y/n was excited due to the news that Rias had wanted to speak about, so after a few minutes of waiting his crimson-haired master had entered the club room.

Rias: Ah, Y/n... glad to see you and the others are here...

Y/n: Just as you wanted, Buchou... anyway, what was a the news that you wanted to tell me about...

Rias: Yes, I believe its time...

This got Y/n and Kuroka who was lying on the couch opposite of her master to raise a brow. However, Kuroka seemed to have figured it out.

Y/n: For what?...

Rias: I believe its time for you first contract, Y/n...

She answered with a smile, and her smile grew as Y/n's eyes sparkled as he jumps from the couch and showed a confident grin.