SPEAK WITH DEVILS AND A SISTER'S APOLOGIES

When the doorbell rang, Y/n had just finished setting up a plate full of donuts on the table next to a pot of tea that Kuroka made. He tried to sneak a bottle of Strawberry Fanta next to it but Kuroka threatened to use it to hit him if he did not put it back, so tea it was.

Frankly, he was lucky that the donuts themselves did not get eaten right away by his feline familiar. Then again, even Kuroka knows how serious this talk is about to be.

Opening the door, Y/n was slightly surprised by the entourage Rias had brought with her. Behind her were the entire Occult Research Club as well as Student Council President and Vice President, Sona Shitori and Tsubaki Shinra.

Y/n (Inner thoughts): Does this mean all of them are Devils?...

He wondered to himself. At the same time, he greeted his guests.

Y/n: Gremory-senpai, glad to see you could make it... Was it a long walk?...

Rias: Not at all, thanks for your concerns....

This was her reply as she walked over the threshold.

Y/n: Well, the rest of you can come on in...

Accepting the invitation, the other guests entered the house each giving their own greeting to their host. Moving to the living room, Y/n took one of the chairs. At the same time, Rias and Sona sat down on the couch while the other students positioned themselves behind their respective leaders.

Glancing to the side, Y/n saw Raynare and Kuroka hiding behind the drawn divider separating the living room and the kitchen area.

Y/n: Sorry, I didn't realize that you would be bringing this many people with you... I might not have enough snacks for everyone...

He says, indicating the plate of donuts.

Rias: That's quite all right... it's my own fault for not properly informing you of who I would bring with me... frankly, I'm surprised you went through the trouble of actually getting anything for us...

Y/n: Please, it was no trouble at all... I'm always getting donuts from the same food truck anyway...

At this point Y/n glanced at the donut plate before looking back to Rias, only to have his attention redirected back to the plate. He knew there were fifteen when everyone walked in, but now there were only twelve left.

Looking back to his guests, Y/n became wide-eyed when he realized what happened to the three that were missing. Koneko had two in her hands, and one in her mouth.

It took only seconds for the other occupants of the room to realize where Y/n's attention was and they themselves were slightly surprised, despite their knowledge of her fondness for sweets, to see the first year girl stuffing herself.

When she realized everyone was looking at her, she finished the treat in her mouth and said.

Koneko: They're good...

Before getting started on the second one. After recomposing themselves, the Devils started of with Sona introducing herself.

Sona: I am Sona Sitri, a high class Devil, heiress of the Sitri household... It is good to see you well, Soma...

Y/n: Thank you... So, Souna Shitori is the alias you use for the human world, correct...