Win Metawin Opas iamkajorn

2019

Now, the realease date and other things the 2gether the series has been finalized by the director and staffs of gmmtv. And we are about to do casting later. It's been months and I went back to my old self, starting to hate everything again. I guess, my introvert personality intensifies when nnevvy and I broke up months ago.
Every projects that Im in, Ill just do it and hurry home. The only ones who make me keep going are my lovely fans, if its kot for them , Id rather not meet anyone and just lock myself up in my house and do the usual things I love.

As a part of me, I know to myself that I became rude to others . If I really dont know you, dream about me talking to you because that will never happen. But as far we are acquainted, Ill talk to you and gave you my signature smile as always.

After getting ready, I wore a cap and a black face mask and drove myself to gmm company . As usual, I woke up late. Yes, I stayed late last night because of streaming music and playing songs on my guitar and forgot to turn on my alarm , so here I am driving myself to the company expecting my manager to scold me again.
The meeting time was 10 am, right nlw its 10:30 on my clock and great! I was stuck in traffic.

*ringggg*

"Hello khrub? "

"BRIGHT! WHERE ARE YOU?? ITS ALMOST 11 AM"

I turned the volume down quickly because I might have destroyed eardrums listening to my manager's screaming at me. My phone was connected to my car and the volume was on high. His scream intensified when i answered it

"I am on my way P" just stuck in traffic"

"You are always like that! Woke up early will you? The whole world will not wait and change their plans for you"

"Yes yes yes P' please calm down. I will arrive soon. Sniff some menthol there"

"Sniff a menthol? I will make you sniff my foot if you will not arrive before 11 you hear me?"

" nah P' you wont do that, you love me"
And I giggled a bit to make him cool down his nerves.

"Whatever just hurry up!"

And he ended the call. Yep, this traffic is not being friendly with me.
_______________________________________
11:30 am

Damn its already 11:30, Im dead im really really dead. I ran as fast as I could, after I arrived and parked my car at gmm.
I was still panting from running when my manager greeted me with burrowed eyebrows and crossed arms at the door of the casting room.
I just smiled and gave my waii greeting.
He glares at me so hard that I can feel chills down my spine. That was sure scary. Instead of scolding me, he signaled me to come inside.

Honestly, I was invited to be Tine in the series. I already read the book recently so I have the background of this story. The story is called 2gether and its about the love story of Tine and Sarawat.
Tine was a jolly, playboy/chickboy, cute and lovely character in the novel that was pursued annoyingly by Green and later on will.meet Sarawat which was his true partner. Did the director just sees me cute and jolly, for him to think that I can portray Tine? Lol. It makes me cringe because its a total flip of my true character.
I find Sarawat closest to my true nature, so I might portray Sarawat better than tine.
Well, finalization of casting will be done today. Everything was not final until the director and the author jitirain decides who is who.

"See that big kid over there? He was the earliest to come here" my manager said pointing at a tall guy for about 6 feet tall, in his Nasa shirt and black jeans. He was just wearing a shirt, but bro, that he looks expensive (he means that he looks rich) . He must be silverspooned by his parents. Well, it doesnt interest me that much so I switched my focus on my phone screen. I was already chosen anyways, the only thing missing was the final decision what character will I portray. Why am O here you say? Although I was already picked as a main character, everyone was still required to do casting/audition so that they will know what character will totally suit our acting skills.
I was totally focused on playing mobile legends that I did not noticed that most of the people are already done auditioning.
Minutes later, my name was called. The director, the scriptwriter, and the author was there. Cameras are sround, and I suddenly felt nervous. I already done tons of dramas and acting but this moments never fails to make me nervous everytime. I feel like I am always a newbie. The director as usual asked me to read some lines on the script handed to me by the staff.
I started reading some lines of Tine, yes I did.
Seconds after reading the line, the director asked me to act shy, or confused like tine.
Tine was a cute character, and I am not. I don't know if I am doing right or I look ridiculous , but it seems like their faces are turning blank when I do what they asked me to do.

Then after doing shy/confused, the director seems unsatisfied and raised his left eyebrows. He started scanning on the script and stare at me.

This was starting to get uncomfortable. I am feeling not good in this awkward atmosphere.

"Uhm can you read some lines of Sarawat?" The author said and smiled at me.

I was shocked, but not that much because I am totally waiting for this.
I did read some of the lines of Sarawat.

"Bright, you are good at guitar right? "

"Yes khrub"

"He also sings. Have you seen his cover videos? He sounds great" the scriptwriter added. For a moment they looked at each other like they are agreeing on their own points.

"How about you act rude. "

"No!! Sarawat was not rude ! He was just introvert" the author disagreed on the director's statement.

"Then act like an introvert guy and punch some flirty lines of Sarawat"

Well this seems pretty easy to me. Its my daily life. Its the real me. I see smiles on their faces as I walked around the area with my usual ignorant face.
And As I said the punch line

"You don't have to like me that much,
You just have to make your heart open for me" and I stared affectionately at the camera and smiled with love.

The three of them faced each other and tales again . It was to soft to hear, I couldnt understand anything.

"Ok Nong! Thank you for your efforts. I really think Sarawat's character suits you the best. I dont know, I just felt like there is something in you that I can feel Sarawat" the author said and gave me a smile and a one clap.

The other two agreed and decided to give the Sarawat character. I felt happy because finally, there is a character that i can be like myself.

I went home happily and rest for the day.

Days later...

My group of friends invited me to play football and eat after the meeting and orientation for the series here in gmm. I really want to go now, I was so excited that I am not even listening to the announcements they say.  We were tasked to meet amd greet everyone who was officially chosen to be casts of 2gether series, but I was not interested. I am just focused on my phone, waiting for my friends to notify where to go later.

"Bright!!!" My manager shouted and came rushing towards me.

" Why dont you move your legs and greet everyone?"

I didnt answer and just look at him, telling him I dont want.

"Oh no Bright. You have to come with me!" While he was about to drag me to meet everyone, my phone rang loud of notification. Yes!! It's from my friends. We are gonna eat at a shabu-shabu place .

"P' Sorry na khrub, but I have to go. It's important. Everybody knows me right? " I said and was about to rushed to leave, but he grabbed my arm and walked.

"Just atleast greet your partner in the series. The one who will be tine."
Without the chance of declining, I was dragged on the front.

"Bright, here is Win. Win Metawin Opas iamkajorn. He will be tine"

A man with really great body features who was as tall as me or even taller, gave me a waii greeting.

"Hi P' !!" He said and smiled at me revealing those bunny teeth of his.

What is this? Is this a person or a rabbit? I didnt evennoticed, he was chubby right? Are those muscles? I changed my focus to my My phone that was ringing non-stop.
Well I really need to go. The gang was calling me already saying they already at the place now, so I better rush.
I just replied "oh. Ok"  and left quickly.