2gether??

"Wow Win! Congratulations! You have lost 10 kg in only a month? Thats crazy!" The people around here in the set was freaking out when Win revealed his weight loss within this month.

"Oh. Im kind of shy P', please dont say it like that" said the guy who was about to cover his face from shyness.

"What did you do ? What kind of diet?" P'Mike asked curiously and draw all his attention to this guy who was about to reach the color of a tomato because of praises he was receiving.

"I... uhm. Its p bright!! "
Everyone exclaimed in shock. And eyes were suddenly drawn into me, who just about to sip my drink.

"He guided me. He helped me. Its all thanks to him I achieve my target goal" happily saying those statement, he went to fixed his eyes to mine and smiled at me softly.
Oh no, this is bad. This is really bad. I just went on splurting everywhere, all the liquid I had in my mouth.
My heart, is not stopping from beating again.

Why is it this guy so annoying? Like, he was so damn handsome when he still have those fats and muscles with him. And losing weight? He just made himself so beautiful, that I can't resist staring at him all day long. How in the world is that possible? Being handsome and beautiful at the same time? It was so annoying, I hate it.

I hate it that, I might fall in love with him.

I have never been in love with a guy. I never liked men before, but Metawin is different.

He is like a nuisance that I want to keep annoying me for the rest of my life.

"P'bright?"

"What? "

"Can I eat a lot today?"

"Why are you asking me that?"

"Because you get mad everytime I was pigging out food"

"Dont pout like that in front of me. Its annoying"
Yes. Pouting so cute in front of me, I might kiss him in no time.

"Owww. You sulking?? What did I do?"

"What are you talking about? I am not sulking" I said and rolled my eyes at him.

"You are definitely sulking. P bright! Dont sulk please?"

Well, he did not do anything wrong. But him, getting everyones attention is pissing me off. Its like he was magnetting all the eyes of people around here and I hate it.
Should I just make him fat again? So that, I can be the only one appreciating him .

"Eat... Eat a lot, until your stomach burst" I said still not looking at him.

"I will not eat anymore then" then he went to turn his back on me and pouted again.

"Why? I just told you to eat"

"No" he literally shove his head like a mad girlfriend and pouted cutely.

Who is sulking now? Is it still me ? Or him?

"I will just starve myself to death"

"What am I going to do with you? I told you to eat, and you refuse"

"Stop sulking then, and eat with me" he said and slowly facing me.

"Alright alright. " I am so done. I just cant win with his cuteness. I plan to sulk until the end of the day, but this guy might sulk worse than me.

_________

"Pear almost got a chance to hear you play Acrubb song. But her mom called and she needed to go home. I saw her off just now. Im so pissed"