♨C H A P T E R:7

Warning: this chapter includes mentions of masturbation
~~

A sigh leaves your mouth as soon as you pack your bag.
It was Saturday and as planned you, hoseok, Jungkook and Jisoo had to go to Jeju and chill.

You were pretty much sure what that "chill" meant.. they were definitely bringing booze and whatnot. Obviously you didn't have any problem unless you were being forced to consume the same.
You liked drinking better when you were particularly in the 'mood' and mayhaps this small trip is the one which might as well induce that mood.

Pulling out a chair, you sit calmly, trying not to get yourself too excited for it because whenever you're excited about something it always turns out to be bad.
You fiddle with your phone when suddenly it pings revealing how Hoseok's car was already waiting down your apartment.
A smile protrudes from your lips as you quickly dart outside to tag along with him.

The moment you walk out you see hoseok with Jisoo seated beside him on the passenger's seat. She looks at you, a smile breaking through her lips as she sees you walking in their direction..

You quickly unlock the door and get inside,
"hi!" You chirp

"Hey y/n!" Jisoo says, she's one of your classmates and you've gotten along with her pretty well over the past 2 years in college.. she isn't as bad as girls in your college claim her to be. She is free-spirited and the kind who really doesn't give a shit about the rumors which always spark behind her back.
In fact, you really admire her, she's been an A grade student much like you however the difference being that she's more of a transparent person than you. You've seen how it's so easy for her to make friends.. be it girls or guys, she's super flexible.. unlike you.
You chew on your lower lip as you see Jisoo switching the radio stations in Hoseok's car.. she's been friends with Hoseok and his band and they catch up pretty well for all you know..

"Hey you" Hoseok murmurs as he gears up the car and revvs the engine, starting the route to Jungkook's place on the GPS.

"I'm sorry if you had to wait" hoseok says, titling his head slightly to get a better view.

You were arranging your bag but stop and glance at him, "what? no!" you giggle, "I was rushing things instead.. I thought I'm the one whose gonna get all of us late"

Jisoo chews her bubble gum and offers one to you, "what all did you pack?" She eyes your bag

"Umm nothing much.. just some toiletries and my night clothes and chargers and-"

Jisoo hushes you up, "shh.. I thought you were gonna say Bacardi"

Hoseok snorts and a smirk leaves his lips as he turns the volume of the radio up, "I have 'em girls don't worry.. plus my boy kook is the biggest thug in town. He's probably packing the best country liquor in the world right now.."

~~

Jungkook groans in the shower, his boner erect, slightly touching the hem of his abdomen.
The thing was that this horny lad hasn't had sex in a while and was now craving for some.
Ever since he's been 23 again, he's had this so called 'guy problems' it was surely because his libido was at its peak!

He bites his lips as he starts jerking his dick off, some precum drips down on the floor.

A moan leaves his lips,
"fvck.." he cusses

Jungkook looses his balance a little and so he puts one of his palms over the tile for support while the other to help stroke himself better.
The veins on his cock become more protruding. It turns a red-ish hue as he keeps feeling himself.