TL-5

Hello guys 👋👋👋

*******

Sanskar is listening to Ragini who is speaking through phone of how Laksh has been irritated by Swara everyday. Sanskar is smiling hearing her happy voice while she is laughing remembering Laksh's annoyed face.

Ragini: You should see his face Sanskar it looked like he would puke on her if he could do it.

She laughs again remembering his expression. Sanskar smiles hearing her laughing voice.

Sanskar: I Love You!

He says suddenly making Ragini stop her blabbering. Ragini's eyes immediately lowers with blush on her cheeks.

Sanskar: Are you there?

He asks as he didn't hear her voice to which she hmms.

Sanskar: Oh so you were busy blushing!

He says smirking on the otherside of the phone. Ragini's eyes widen and she tries to wipe of her blush.

Ragini: No I am not blushing. Why will I?

She says still rubbing her cheeks trying to remove the redness of her cheeks. Sanskar laughs lightly listening her. Ragini whinnes making him laugh more. She pouts and sits silently making Sanskar understand that she is angry, very angry!

Sanskar: Oh so my Ragini is very angry!

He says with wide eyes. Ragini nods yes.

Sanskar: (facepalms) Yaar Ragini when will you stop nodding your head when we are talking through phone?

Ragini: (shrugging her shoulders) Its not necessary to stop as you will understand even my silence.

She states the fact. Sanskar couldn't help but smile listening her. Its true he can understand even her silence.

Sanskar: Chalo go to sleep. Good night. Love You! Bye!

Ragini: Bye!

Saying she cuts the call with smile on her face. Sanskar shakes his head remembering her words with smile.

****

Ragini comes into the hall where everybody is getting ready for breakfast. The door bell rings.

Ragini: I will see who it is.

All nod and she goes to open the door. Once she opens she gets shocked seeing Maheshwari elders along with SanLak there. Sanskar, who is clinging to Laksh acting to be mad winks at her. Ragini widens her eyes and looks away. Laksh chuckles silently which is audible only for Sanskar. Sanskar pinches him making him calm.

Dadi: (from inside) Laadoo who is at the door?

Ragini: (looking back) Dadi ma Maheshwaris are here.

Dadi's expression changes into anger while Swara who is about to have food stops and runs towards the door. She smiles looking at Laksh brightly and Laksh gives her a fake smile which obviously she doesn't understand.

Dadi: (moves towards door) Why the hell are you people here?

Shekhar: Maa they came here to speak about Laksh and Swara's relation. I asked them to come.

Dadi: (angrily) Are you nuts Shekhar? Don't you know what that person has done to our Laadoo and he is not correct for any girl. He is such a....

She was about to continue but Swara shouts.

Swara: (shouts) Stop it Dadi! We both love each other and we are going to get married. If you have a problem then stay away.

Ragini: (loudly) Swara! Is this the way to talk to dadi ma?