TL-12

Namaskaram 🙏

*****

Sanskar: (kissing Ragini’s forehead) You will take care right?

He asks both with concern and worry. It’s next day of Ragini’s birthday. He doesn’t want to send her even now but they aren’t married yet. So he has to let her go.

Ragini: (cupping his face) I will. Don’t worry.

Sanskar: I am scared.

Ragini: Shh… Don’t get scared. I will be fine. I promise.

Sanskar nods still not satisfied. Ragini stands on her toes and kisses his cheek.

Ragini: Now smile!

Sanskar smiles lightly. They both go out of the room where Viren is waiting to drop her. Every other male of the house went to work. So it was only him who can drop her. Sanskar has asked driver to accompany Viren as he doesn’t know the routes. Sanskar doesn’t want to send Ragini alone too. Ragini takes blessings from Ap and Sujatha. They both kiss her forehead lovingly and ask her to take care. She then goes to Harish, who is going to leave to night.

Harish: I will be back on the day of your marriage Princess.

Ragini: You won’t be there for other rituals?

Harish: I will be there for Haldi as both are on same day. But not for mehendi. Sangeeth is any way not there.

Ragini: What but why?

She asks looking at Sanskar.

Sanskar: (pouts) Because I can’t perform.

Ragini gets his point. She nods okay.

Sanskar: Sorry!

Ragini: It’s ok. But I will miss performing with you.

Sanskar: Aww… come here!

He pulls her suddenly and holds her through waist. He starts swinging already making her look wide eyed. She pushes him lightly and shakes her head in disbelief. All laugh at them.

Viren: Don’t leave a chance to romance. Idiot!

He hits Sanskar. Sanskar glares him. Ragini hugs Harish.

Ragini: Will miss you mamu.

Harish kisses her forehead.

Harish: Miss you too Princess. Be careful around them.

Ragini assures him through eyes. He pats her head and nods. Ragini looks at Sanskar who nods with worry face. Viren holds her hand and takes her out while Sanskar keeps looking at her in worry.

Sujatha: Sanskar… she will be fine!

Sanskar: I don’t know mom my heart is beating fast. I feel something is going to happen.

Sujatha: Don’t worry I already spoke to Kaki ji and kaka ji. They both will take care of her.

Sanskar nods and goes silently to his room. While on the other hand Viren and Ragini got into the car.

Viren: Princess I don’t know why I feel something wrong is going to happen. Please be careful. Try staying away from them as much as possible.

He says with worry. Ragini smiles at his care. She keeps her head on his shoulder.

Ragini: Don’t worry Bhayyu. I will take care. I promise. When you continuously keep worrying then obviously you will be feeling like that only. So calm down.