TL-16

Namaskaram 🙏

****

Sanskar kisses her forehead and cups her face.

Sanskar: (cupping her face) Just one hour I will be coming there and getting you here forever. Be careful. Stay away from three of them.

Ragini smiles and nods yes. She is going to baadi as the marriage is going to happen there.

Sanskar: (looks at Shanaya) Take care Shanaya. Make sure you don’t leave her alone.

Shanaya: Don’t worry Sanskar I will be there with her every second. I need to make her ready also. So I will be with her only. So chill!

Sanskar smiles shaking his head in disbelief.

Sanskar: Now go. You will get late.

Ragini looks at Shanaya. She goes leaving RagSan alone. Sanskar looks at her with raised eyebrow. Ragini hugs him tight.

Ragini: Come fast and get me here soon. I will be waiting.

Sanskar smiles caressing her hair. She breaks the hug and smiles.

Sanskar: Now go. You are getting late wifey.

Ragini nods and moves. She suddenly turns back, kisses his cheek and runs away making Sanskar shocked. He stands there with wide eyes, open mouth and his hand on his cheek. Ragini comes back and peeps. She chuckles seeing him and runs again to Shanaya who is waiting for her.

****

Shanaya puts the red dupatta on Ragini’s head with smile. She puts her chin on Ragini’s head with smile.

Shanaya: The most beautiful bride I have ever seen.

Ragini smiles. She holds Shanaya’s hand and makes her sit beside her.

Ragini: (cupping her face) Everything will be fine.

Shanaya’s eyes turned teary. She hugged Ragini tightly and sobbed in her embrace. Ragini’s eyes turned teary too. The person who is her sister though step is all ready to make her life hell while this girl whom she known hardly for few months has become sister for her.

Ragini: Shhh… Shanaya trust me everything will go well. I am cent percent sure that their plan will work.

Shanaya: (looks at her with teary eyes) He is my life Ragu. I can’t live without him. Because of him I got a family and a family love. I am no more an orphan. What if they get married? Will he leave me?

She asks painfully.

Ragini: Hey pagal! Shut up! Don’t you trust your Laksh?

Shanaya: I trust him more than me. But… I am scared.

Ragini: Everything will be fine. Few hours you will be becoming Mrs. Laksh Maheshwari. Trust me.

Shanaya smiles with teary eyes.

Ragini: Now come on you also should get ready. I know you can’t dress like a bride but you can’t get married like this right? So come on get ready.

Shanaya smiles and nods. Ragini wipes her tears.

Ragini: And no more crying. I don’t like tears in my sister’s eyes.

Shanaya nods smiling. Ragini signs her to go. She goes to get ready. There is a knock on the door. Ragini opens the door to see dadi. Dadi enters inside and smiles seeing Ragini.

Dadi: (putting kala teeka back of Ragini’s ear) Looking so beautiful Laadoo.

Ragini smiles. She bends and takes her blessings.