TL-10

Namaskaram 🙏

*****

Ragini's eyes, which widened at sight in front of her, fall on Sanskar who is standing there with smile along with whole family. Everybody are holding a placard with Birthday wishes to her. Her eyes turn teary. She immediately runs inside the house and hugs Sanskar tight.

Sanskar: Happy Birthday Wifey!

He says hugging her tight back.

Ragini: (choking voice) Thank You Sanskar!

All the other Maheshwaris smile at them.

Uttara: (whinnes) Not fair bhabhi! We all are holding the placards wishing you but you hugged bhai who is just standing aside smiling like some idiot.

All laugh hearing her complaint. Ragini wipes her tears smiling. She moves towards Uttara and hugs her tight.

Ragini: Thank You so much Uttu!

Uttara: I still didn't wish you!

Ragini: You are holding the placard know. I took that as my wish.

Uttara: (hugs her again) Happy Birthday Bhabhi!

Ragini smiles. She takes blessings of every elder.

Laksh: Ragu I am also elder to you!

He says showing his legs.

Ragini: Oh really!

She bends and pulls his leg. He was about to fall but Sanskar holds him preventing from falling. All laugh at that.

Laksh: (fuming) Raguuuu! You are gone.

Ragini runs showing her tongue. Laksh was about to run behind her but Sanskar holds him preventing him to chase her.

Sanskar: Don't even try Mr. Laksh!

Laksh: (pouts) Yaar why do all support you but not me?

Ragini shows her tongue teasing him more. Ap, who is beside her caresses her hair. Ragini smiles at her. Her eyes fall on two strangers who are beside Sanskar. She looks at them confused. Sanskar who is looking at her with smile follows her gaze.

Sanskar: Ragini this is Harish Sir! My superior officer. And this is Viren his son, my best friend and also my colleague. They came here to Kolkata and I asked them to stay here!

Ragini smiles. She moves towards them and takes blessings of Harish. Harish's eyes turn teary and blesses her. Ragini looks at him confused.

Sanskar: Let's go cut cake!

He says holding her hand bringing her out of her confusion. She nods ok while Shanaya gets the cake.

Shanaya: And this cake is baked by one and only Pari bhabhi!

Ragini: (side hugging Pari) Thank you so much bhabhi.

Sujatha: Chori cut fast. I am very hungry!

Ram: You are already fat. If you eat this you will become even more.

All laugh at their nokhjokh.

Laksh: Enough of talking. Come on Ragu cut it. I can't wait more.

He says eyeing the cake hungrily. All laugh. Ragini smiles while Shanaya lights the candle. Ragini was about to blow when Sanskar keeps his hand near her mouth stopping her. She looks at him confused.

Sanskar: Make a wish!

Ragini smiles. She closes her eyes and wishes to keep her Sanskar always safe.