TL-13

Namaskaram 🙏

****

A hospital is seen where Gadodias and Maheshwaris are present. Sanskar is hugging Laksh and crying in his embrace. Inside the OT Ragini’s treatment is going on. Dadi and Dadaji are sitting looking at the OT blankly. Other Maheshwaris are on the way.

Sanskar: (crying and whispering) Lucky Please ask her to come back. I can’t live without her please.

Laksh: (with teary eyes) Shhh… Bhai she will be fine. She is a fighter. Calm down. Please.

SSS are standing a bit away from all. Swara is just playing some game standing there.

Sharmishta: Shona atleast act as concerned or they will think we did something.

Swara: Yes I only did. I poured oil on the stairs seeing her coming. She fell down and BHOOM!

She says shocking the other two SS.

Shekhar: (shocked) Swara! It’s not time for jokes.

Swara: Oh baba! I am not joking. It’s truth.

Sharmishta: (patting Swara's shoulder) I am proud of you Shona!

Swara smiles evilly. Shekhar also looks at her being impressed. He pats her head.

Shekhar: But I hope she stays safe!

He says. Swara fumes.

Swara: (fuming) What the hell baba! You want her safe?

Shekhar: Shona she is the major source of income for us. Because of the illegal business only we have high income and that is on the name of her. If something happens to her then how will we continue the business. Wasn’t you the one who stopped me from the plan of throwing her out of the house few months back?

Swara: (realising) Shit!

She hits the wall with her fist.

Sharmishta: (concerned) Shona! You will get hurt!

She hugs Swara.

Sharmishta: It’s okay. We will think of something.

Shekhar nods assuring her.

Maheshwaris have also reached there and are waiting. All are worried for Ragini. Shanaya also wanted to come but realising that SSS will be there she stayed home asking Uttara to give her minute to minute updates.

Doctor comes out. All look at him. Laksh immediately asks by keeping Sanskar in his embrace.

Laksh: Doctor how is she?

Doctor: The injury was quite deep and also there was lots of blood loss. For now I can say, she is out of danger. But we have to wait till she wakes up.

Laksh: What do you mean doctor?

Doctor: It’s a head injury which may have many effects. We will know only when she wakes Mr. Maheshwari.

Saying he excuses herself. Sanskar breaks down in Laksh’s embrace. All the people are teary. Dadi is crying inconsolably. Dadaji is looking blankly. Ap and Sujatha are also crying while Dp and Ram are consoling them. Uttara and Pari are hugging Aadarsh and crying.

Viren who came back after talking in the phone feels miserable after hearing what doctor said. He is looking at the OT still standing away from all with teary eyes. He wipes his tears and goes from there.

Shekhar: I hope she stays fine!

He says worried of his business but not for Ragini.

Laksh: Bhai! Please be strong. Please.