TL-11

Namaskaram 🙏

*****

Sun rays fall on RagSan who are sleeping peacefully in eachother's embrace. Both of their faces have a huge smile. Ragini's phone ring making both of them frown in sleep. Sanskar's sleep gets disturbed completely and he curses the person who has called. He moved a little trying to get to the phone on the table but couldn't as Ragini is hugging him. He looks at her and gets lost in her beautiful cute sleeping face. He forgets about phone which stopped ringing. He kept staring her lovingly when the phone rings again. He groans and moves a bit more making sure he doesn't disturb Ragini finally getting hold of it.

He looks at the id and curses more seeing the id as Swara.

Sanskar: Can't she even let her sleep peacefully? Ahh! I have to do something to this chudail.

Thinking this he slowly shakes Ragini.

Sanskar: Wifey your chudail sister is calling. Wake up and talk.

Ragini: (in sleep) Please Sanskar don't take her name early in the morning and let me sleep.

Saying she snuggles into him. He chuckles and was about to put it back but again it rings.

Sanskar: Will you mind if I break this phone?

Ragini: (in sleepy voice) Not at all! Carry on!

She says in sleep. Sanskar laughs this time. He keeps the phone in silent mode so that it doesn't disturb again. He hugs her and closes his eyes. Ragini smiles.

There Swara keeps calling Ragini without any gap. She gets frustrated and was about to throw the phone but stops herself as it is her favorite phone.

Swara: Why the hell she isn't taking the call? I couldn't sleep whole night thinking what she must be doing there? I know she still have feelings for Laksh. She must have enjoyed the bike ride!

She clutches the phone angrily and keeps pacing to and fro. That time she hears Dadi and Dadaji's voice. She immediately runs to the hall.

Dadi: Ji I also fed the poor. They all blessed my Laadoo happily.

Dadaji: You did good Parvathi. Her birthday will be brighter with their blessings.

Dadi nods with smile.

Dadi: And Sujatha ji called and told that Ragini will come evening. I badly want to cook for her all her favourite dishes today as her birthday special but Sujatha ji is really worried for Sanskar.

She says looking at Swara through the corner of her eyes who is peeping and hearing them.

Dadaji: It's her sasural Parvathi. She will be safe there.

Dadi nods and they go to the room.

Swara: Birthday! It's her birthday today? And why didn't papa tell me about it? I would have planned something damakedhaar! This Sanskar has spoiled everything. I think I can do even now.

She thinks about some plan and goes to get ready. When she was about to move outside the house she hears a huge scream of her mother. She runs that side to see Sharmishta on the floor holding her back. She gets shocked.

Swara: Ma! What happened?

She asks being worried.

Sharmishta: The floor is slippery Shona! I didn't notice it.

Swara helps her mother to get up while we see dadi peeping from her room smirking. She dusts her hands.

Dadi: You think I will let you spoil my Laadoo's happiness? Chudail kahin ka!