TL-17

Namaskaram 🙏

*****

Swara came out of Bose house wearing a jeans pants and t-shirt looking in her phone the next morning. She looked up hearing some whispers only to see all the baadi people gossiping about her and her character. She felt humiliated and ran from there fuming.

Swara: (to herself) I am not going to leave you Laksh. I am not going to leave you.

She fumes. She keeps walking till she reaches a temple. She moves towards a person who is standing with a hoodie. She pats his shoulder and the person turns showing himself to be Nikhil.

Swara: You got to know anything?

Nikhil: (rolling his eyes) Like seriously? You asked me to get information last night at 12.00 and morning 7.00 you expect me to get it. I am a human not a ghost to roam at nights.

Swara hits her own head.

Nikhil: You are hitting your head. I should hit your head. You spoiled my sleep last night and as if that is not enough you asked me to meet you early in the morning. I don’t understand why are you in so hurry to get information about them all of a sudden?

Swara: The thing is yesterday in wedding Harish Vaderah, Janaki’s brother has arrived. And the most shocking thing is Viren is his son. The arrival of them suddenly and also somebody trying to get information about our businesses is something fishy. Mostly in all this papa is saying Harish was police but he also said that he heard he has quit the job few months ago. You see we should be very careful in everything. So get the information as soon as possible. And don’t forget to get how Maheshwaris are related to them. I remember Ragini saying that Viren and Sanskar are cousins.

Nikhil is looking at her weirdly.

Swara: What?

Nikhil: How much you speak yaar? Nonstop!

He says making an irritated face. She glares him.

Nikhil: (ignoring her) Okay will get the information.

Saying he was about to go.

Swara: I want information in 24 hours.

Nikhil: Why? Are you going to die after 24 hours?

He asks excited. Swara glares him. He again ignores her and goes from there murmuring some curses on her. Swara stamps her foot and leaves from there.

*****

Sanskar’s phone rings disturbing his sleep. He opens his eyes to see Ragini’s face very near to his face. He smiles and slowly moves away from her making sure not to disturb her sleep. He takes the call.

Person: Plan worked!

Sanskar smiles and cuts the call. He looks at Ragini who is sleeping peacefully hugging him with beautiful smile and glow on her face. He kisses her forehead lovingly. Then keeps his hand around her and closes his eyes again drifting into sleep.

After sometime Ragini wakes up and looks at him who is sleeping peacefully holding her protectively. She removes the hair that is falling on his forehead slowly and kisses his forehead making him smile in sleep.

Ragini: Good morning Hubby!

She whispers. She slowly moves away from him trying not to disturb him but his sleep gets disturbed and opens his eyes. She holds her ears cutely.

Ragini: Sorry! Sorry hubby.

Sanskar smiles and pulls her towards him.

Sanskar: Sorry will be accepted only along with a morning kiss.