TL-19

Namaskaram 🙏

*****

RagSan are kissing passionately pouring all their love. They break the kiss when they felt hard to breathe. Sanskar was about to pull her for another kiss but she puts her palm and stops him.

Ragini: You will get late Mr. Husband.

He pouts. She chuckles. She bends to the table, takes the cap and makes him wear. He smiles staring her lovingly. She likes to put cap on his head before leaving to breakfast table as she will not be able to do it in front of everyone later. Because it will only get teasings from all of them.

Ragini: (adjusting his shirt) You are going to tell them now?

He sighs and nods yes.

Ragini: I am worried of their reaction.

Sanskar: (joins his forehead with hers) Me too. Especially mom's. She will definitely make it a scene.

Ragini: Don’t we have any other option?

Sanskar: I tried but couldn’t.

He says helplessly. She sighs and nods. They both move out of the room to dining room. They all got settled for breakfast. It’s been three months everything is solved. Everything is going very smooth and happy. Sanskar has joined his duty back. Viren went back to Mumbai getting back to his duty too. Laksh has been getting continuous contracts while Shanaya is helping him.

All are having breakfast when Ragini signs Sanskar to speak. He nods and looks at all. He clears his throat that makes everyone to look at him.

Sanskar: Actually I need to say something really important.

He looks at everyone who are looking at him by stopping having their breakfast. He sighs.

Sanskar: I got transferred to Mumbai.

He says in one go and looks at everyone. There is no reaction on anybody's face. He kept waiting for few more seconds when suddenly he heard Sujatha.

Sujatha: (loudly) Nooooo!

All look at her shocked. She stands up from the chair and looks at Sanskar angrily.

Sujatha: (Angrily) No you will not go anywhere leaving us again. Understood?

Sanskar: But mom it’s my duty.

Sujatha: Go hell with your duty. You will not go that’s final. You were away from us for five years. Then all the drama. Finally when we are living peacefully you come with this news. No you will not go anywhere.

Sanskar: Mom…

He tries to speak but she isn’t ready to listen.

Sujatha: Sanskar don’t talk to me.