2

Jace Simens

I woke up with a horrible pain in my ass. It felt like someone shoved their foot there. I then realized I was being big spooned by someone and felt something hard poking at my leg.

"Is that a-" I moved the person's arm before staring at them shocked. Then everything from last night flooded back into my memory as I realized I now had a throbbing headache.

"Oh my fucking... Ethan!" I yelled shaking him violently. He began to stir awake staring at me in a dazed state.

I now wished I would've got blackout drunk so I wouldn't have to remember what previously occurred the night before, but I can't say I regret it. I remember how good everything felt, how much I liked it, and how I wasn't opposed to doing it again. The fuck?!

He sat up looking at me before going wide eyed and realizing the same thing.

"Did we-", he asked seeming confused. What a fucking idiot. "Oh god we did."

"What else did you think?" I deadpanned reaching over for a pain pill to help with both the pain in my head, and my ass.

I handed him one also before sliding the cover off of me realizing we were both stark naked. I pulled it back up yelping before grabbing a pair of pants off the floor right by the bed.

"You could've have gone softer." I groaned as I stood up from the bed limping towards the bathroom having to pee badly.

"You're the one who told me to-"

"Don't fucking finish that sentence." I scolded. "Just put your clothes on." I said shutting the door behind me handling my business. It was then I realized I had on his pants seeing as they were too big on me.

I looked over at the mirror seeing I had a big purple hickey on my neck, and then I began to realize my throat hurt a bit.

I just had to suck his dick. I thought to myself, mentally-almost physically face palming. I turned on the shower going back into my room to get clean clothes while waiting for the water to warm up.

"So... " He said looking over at me. I noticed he was wearing a random pair of sweatpants that belonged to my dad. I don't know how those ended up in my drawers.

I looked back at him not really knowing how to respond. I pulled out a simple pair of sweats and a random band tee before answering his question. "I don't know, but don't you dare tell anyone about this. Especially the part about me taking it up the ass."

"You think I want people to know I fucked you." He said as if I attacked him.

"You're acting like you didn't like it." I glared before heading back into the bathroom.

I heard him mumble something before opening and closing my room door to leave. I sighed in relief stepping into the shower, figuring we'd deal with this problem later and began to think about the why.

Why in the world did we fuck? I began to think about how it all started with that little white pill. It definitely wouldn't have happened if I wasn't so damn persistent in kissing him. I do recalling him pushing me back twice before giving in. Did I pressure him into...

"Ugh!" I groaned out before turning off the shower. I dried myself off with a towel and put my clothes on. I flushed the toilet remembering I had peed and left the bathroom.

I limped back to my bed sprawling myself out sighing in frustration. My head was still aching and the pain in my throat and ass weren't making it any better. I reached over taking another Advil and laying back down to fall back asleep.