12

UNEDITED
Jace Simens

Three weeks, three weeks had passed an I'd finally got Ethan all to myself. Football season was finally over, they'd won their finals, wed ditched homecoming and went roller skating. We still have yet to have fucking sex again and it's honestly annoying me.

Today is our one month anniversary and I still hadn't gotten Ethan anything. I thought about getting him a necklace, but I remembered he didn't like jewelry. Then I'd thought about getting him a football or something, but he had enough of those. I even thought about buying him a sex you, but that whole experience quite literally had me puking afterwards.

"I just don't know what to do." I sighed to Jayla. We were in the mall while Ethan was checking reservations, and things for our date.

"Anything you get him, he'll love." She smiled at me. I knew she was right, but I wanted to get him something that he'll love, and use, and want to cherish. And that was hard as shit.

"Oh my god, that's perfect!" I said pointing to a keychain in a random jewelry store we were passing. It was a football shape and when it opened up there were spaces for two pictures.

"Well lets go. We don't have all day!" She urged tugging me inside the store. I picked up the chain taking it to the customization center. I was silently happy we went to this mall because, the jewel store at the other one they'd take weeks to get it carved and the pictures imprinted.

"Can I get this with these pictures?" I said uploading my pictures to the machine. The woman smiled at me before looking at the pictures.

"This your boyfriend?" She asked a little smugly.

"Yeah." I smiled, happy to call him that.

"You should know better, you look like a good kid, how'd you get yourself caught up in a sin like this?" She said sucking her teeth in.

"Bitc-"

"Just get the pictures there please." I cut off Jayla no wanting to get kicked out the store before I could even get my gift.

"Just letting you know, he's not worth the long trip to hell." She said moving towards the back to finally get me what I wanted.

"I should slap that bitch into her grave." Jayla said huffing angered. I wasn't that affected, Ethan and I had gotten a few homophobic remarks but we weren't ones to care about what people thought.

"It's fine. She's just an air head. She'll come to her senses when she realizes her son is probably sleeping with his teachers." I joked randomly making Jayla bend over in laughter. I laughed along with her before the lady came back with the chain.

"Could you always engrave, 1.23.20?" I said making the lady huff again before going back to the back. I waited patiently as she'd only taken about ten minutes to finish with the date.

"That'll be 57.98." She said boxing it in a nice black box with a furry coating inside. I smiled to her handing her my card to pay. After the exchange Jayla couldn't hold her tongue anymore and went off on the poor old woman.

"You know, you have a really fucked up mindset. You dumb old lumpy sock, you've got some nerve telling my fucking brother he's a sinner. You wanna know what a sin is? That fucking shit on your head, go fix your beehive then talk to my brother. Stupid old nasty hag, hope you choke on a clit." She ended smiling falsely before I drug her out the store.

"Now that, that was funny." I said as we made our way to my moms car. She had let us borrow it just to come here and I'd honestly expected this to take much longer.

"You know how much I hate that. I just slapped Dean Mullet Wednesday for calling you and Ethan 'stupid fags'. He looks at me with a newfound fear." She says proud of herself. She was honestly the best sister I could ask for. I knew not everyone would agree with my choices but I was happy that at least the people that mattered knew and accepted me.