6

Jace Simens

"Ethan can we go now. I hate it here." I said waiting for him to be done at his locker.

"I'm just cleaning my locker a bit. The movie starts at four anyways why are you in such a rush?" He asked teasing me.

"That's gives us an hour to do whatever we want." I said smirking at him seductively.

"I thought you didn't want to do the naked limbo." He said mocking my text message.

"I definitely do, I just don't think I could take another few days of the aftermath. But there's a lot of other things we can do." I smiled softly as if I wasn't trying to seduce him into leaving the school with me.

"I know one.... Homework." He said making me groan outwardly.

"You're such a buzz kill." I huffed.

"Hey, I got a lot of work from yesterday from the four hour practice I had." He finally my shut his locker putting his backpack on his back.

"Fine. I'll let you do your stupid work."

We walked out the building heading to his car. I got in the passenger seat still a little annoyed as he pulled out the driveway.

"Seatbelt." He stopped at the end of the driveway.

"Fine. Mom." We began to drive in the direction of his house and I just watched as he drove. I mean... He was already attractive, but when he was driving, so focused and determined, I could feel my knees going weak.

"Stop staring at me weirdo." He glanced over at me briefly.

"Stop being so sexy." I mumbled under my breathe not wanting him to hear me.

"What was that?" He smirked knowingly.

"I hate you." I said simply now looking out the window.

After a minute or two, I noticed we were pulling into his driveway and I sat there for a second waiting for him to open his door.

"Before we go in. I'll give you one kiss." My whole demeanor changed after heard that. I smiled changing the direction I was looking. He grabbed my chin kissing me slowly. This was was definitely different than all the others. It wasn't heated or hungry, but it was gentle and made me smile.

"There." He said pulling back his lips-a bit red from the kiss. I smiled at my work, now getting out the car. He followed suit grabbing his things and unlocking the door to his home.

"Hey Jace." His mother greeted me with a warm hug.

"Hi Mrs. Belle." I said with a small smile.

"Hey mom, we'll be in my room." He said grabbing my hand pulling me towards his room, causing things inside me to flutter. Now I'm acting like a damn girl in a teenage movie.

He shut his door behind him locking it before sitting on his bed.

"I though we were doing homework." I gestured towards the locked door.

"Safety purposes." He grinned towards me pulling his backpack off, sitting at his desk.

So he was really going to ignore this sexy piece of meat on his bed. What a damn fool.

I mentally-and physically sighed pulling my own homework out.

"This is boring." I said after about twenty minutes of English work.

"What would you rather be doing." He huffed not realizing his mistake. He basically just gave me the go ahead.

I walked towards him and sat chest to chest in his lap.