15

Jace Simens

Looking at Ethan I felt nothing but anger spewing from every part of my body. He had fucked up and I was definitely mad about it.

"So you're saying, if I went off and kissed my ex you wouldn't be mad?" I questioned.

"She kissed me! I didn't even retaliate." He said equally as mad.

"You didn't push her off either!" I paced back in forth in his room no longer wanting to look at him.

"Jace, oh my god. So what do you call pushing someone off, because from what I remember she fell to the fucking ground with how hard I pushed her."

"Yeah, that was after you stood there letting it happen!"

"You know what. You're right, I'm wrong. Leave me alone." He said lying on his bed putting a pillow over his head.

"No! Ethan, you don't get to be mad!" I argued taking the pillow from his hands.

"When you're acting like a damn bitch, I do!"

"So I'm a bitch now?"

"That's- no. Sorry, I- I'm digging myself in a deeper hole aren't I?" He sat up looking defeat.

"Yes, yes you are." I huffed.

"Look baby, I'm sorry." He said genuinely. "I just froze, and when I realized it I took action."

"That's all you had to say." I said still a little hot from the anger I'd felt a few seconds before.

"Well you did accuse of me cheating, but I'd never-and I repeat: never would do that. I don't want to give you any reasons to stop loving me." He sighed.

"I would never stop loving you. I promise." I said hugging him. "But I'm still a little mad, so you need to make it up to me." He smirked getting the entirely wrong idea.

"Not like that! Perv." I said scoffing pushing him away from me.

"Fine. How about we take Baby for a walk and figure it out." He suggested and I nodded and smiled in response.

"You two done killing each other?" Ethan's mom pokes her head in the door Baby cradled in her arms.

"Yes mom, now give me my child." He complained holding his arms out for the pup.

"I'm not sure you deserve him." She said cradling him closer, causing the pup to try and wriggle from her hold.

"He's wants me!" Ethan said grabbing the leash from his nightstand. Just at the sound of metal clanking at the tip of the lease Baby began to get more excited.

"Come on, Jace." Ethan smiled towards me hooking the collar onto Baby. I followed him out the door hugging his sweatshirt close to me making our way towards the front of the house.

"You look cute in my clothes."

"I know. Why do you think I wear them." I said sarcastically rolling my eyes. We began to walk stopping whenever baby decided to take care of his business. Ethan was a little annoyed with me because I slipped the doggy bags in his pocket for the sole purpose of me not having to get up Baby's mess.

"I wanna tell you something." Ethan started.

"Go on."

"You remember we talked about if we were gay, or something like that?" I watched his face go through a number of emotions and instantly didn't know how to feel.

"Yeah? What about it?" I asked now more interested in the conversation.

"I lied." Regret laced his voice and I wasn't able to tell if it was from lying, or from telling me he lied.