17

UNEFITED
Jace Simens

After our mall visit time seemed to fly faster than a car.

Months had passed and everything between Ethan and I was great. Sure-we had our ups and downs, but we got through them faster that they started. Everything was basically perfect, and I was happy for that.

Summer was uneventful, all we did was lounge around. Like we literally did nothing, I mean... we had tons of sex. We watched movies, walked Baby-who was now up to my knee, we even went swimming once-but we got kicked out for making out in the public pool. Oops. It's not my fault Ethan is hot in nothing but swim shorts.

But now here we are half way through senior year, and I'm just now starting to apply and look for colleges, yet I have no idea what I want to do.

"Ken I asked you over to help with schools, not to sit on my computer scrolling through my Twitter." He only rolled his eyes at me giving a small chuckle before continuing to stalk my socials.

"This isn't you, is it?" He turned to laptop to me and I paled.

"Give me that!" I said shutting it immediately blushing furiously.

"Who would've know Jace would be sending nudes. What a shame, your mother would be so disappointed." He smirked making me hit his arm.

"Why were you going through my messages with Ethan anyways? There was bound to be something you didn't want to see there." I rolled my eyes opening the laptop back up immediately exiting out the tab, and starting to actually look for colleges.

"Who says I didn't want to see it?" He smirked playfully.

"I hate you. So much. You can literally fall in a ten foot ditch and I'd smile." I told him truthfully. Since Ken had been exploring his sexuality he felt the need to ask me shit all the time as if I knew much about being gay, he always flirted with me too, but I know it's all out of fun because I doubt anyone would want to test Ethan. Especially with him so stressed about football, and scouts and shit, I'm the last person you'd want to hit on.

"What an asshole. Speaking of assholes, I fucked Usif." He smiled proudly as if he'd accomplished the unbeatable.

"Are all the football players gay?" I deadpanned, he's told us about countless adventures with a guys and it seems like half of them are football players from our school, other schools, and even a college guy.

"No. Hugo isn't, but I'll change that." He smiled. What a fucking whore, he figures out he likes dick and goes and gets all the dick he can. Classical, Grade A slut.

"Whatever, I give up. I'll just keep applying to random schools, I don't know where I want to go, or what I want to do anyways." I said shutting the laptop. The room was silent for a minute until I'd heard a ringtone start to play.

"Hello?" Ken said into the phone.

"No I'm not busy, I mean I was but, whatever... What's up?" He stumbled over words, I'd never seen him do that. I wonder who he's talking to.

"I thought it was a one time thing." He said now smirking, I knew exactly what was going on. Another hook up with some straight guy.

"Give me twenty minutes. Yeah? Okay." He said hanging up the phone looking at me excited.

"I don't care, don't tell me, I don't want to know." I said immediately before he could even open his mouth.

"It's Usif again." He said disregarding everything I'd said. "Do you have a..." he said motioning what he needed with his fingers.

"No, I ran out last night." I said clearly lying. Ethan and I hadn't had the time to full on have sex in weeks, I had plenty of everything-especially considering my dad bought me new things every month. I felt like a girl on her period, I wonder what goes through the cashiers head when they see a forty year old man buying condoms, lube, and douches.