13(M)

Jace Simens

Ethan walked over to me pushing me against the door before placing his lips on mines. He kisses me tenderly at first, but it quickly became heated.

I flipped us over taking control for a second. I kissed him harshly slipping my tongue past his lips with ease. I cuffed his semi-exposed area palming him through his boxers. He broke off from the kiss leaning his head back into the door in pleasure. I smiled proudly that I'm the one to make him feel this way, that I can get him like this so easily.

He flipped us back over stuffing his head in my neck sucking harshly making me moan out loudly.

"Ethan I'm taking Baby to the pet store for a while. Have fun." He dad said before we heard the front door close. We stood there for a second still tangled in each other.

He leaned back into me kissing me again roughly making me moan into his mouth. He slipped his tongue into my mouth exploring every inch. I felt him bite my lip as he pulled away and I couldn't help but moan loudly.

"I could listen to you all fucking day." Ethan said while kissing my cheek softly making me shiver. He began to suck and nibble in certain places but when he'd got to my Adam's apple I couldn't conceal my self.

"Oh fuck." Ethan worked on my shirt more before slipping it off my arms easily. He kissed down my neck before picking me up deepening the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him impossibly closer to him feeling him rub our lower areas together.

"Mhh." I moaned out into the kiss. He moved us the bed setting me down gently. He kissed me softly for a few second before kissing down my neck again.

He flicked his tongue over my nipple making me gasp out in pleasure. Ethan licked a circle around my nipple before going to tease the other one. Now I was a moaning mess, I didn't even try to conceal the noises and profanities that escaped my mouth.

Ethan began to kiss down my stomach unhooking the belt from my pants before working on the button and zipper.

He left marks all down my stomach and I smiled looking at the marks-that basically showed I belonged to him, and only him. He pulled down my pants, sucking and nipping love marks on my thighs teasing me accordingly.

"Ethan, I fucking love you." I blurted out too lost in the moment, I hadn't realized what I'd done until he shot his head up at me with a look I couldn't quite explain. "I-"

"Say it again." He cut me off before I could even try to take it back, or seen it as a mistake.

"I love you." I smiled loving at him. Ethan crawled up to be placing a kiss chaste kiss on my lips before smiling down at me.

"I love you here." He kissed my forehead.

"I love you here." He kissed my neck.

"I love you here." He kissed behind my ear.

"I love you here." He said kissing down the middle of my stomach and chest before placing a few more kisses down that way.

"I especially love you here." He smirked cuffing hardened member making me gasp moan out his name.

"I love you everywhere baby." He said kissing me softly slipping a hand in my boxers stoking my member softly.

"I love you too, Ethan." I moaned out bucking my hips into his hand. He worked his way back down my body with hips lips again before slicking his tongue across the tip of my member. I put my hands in his hair needing something to grasp.

He slowly licked down the side before sliding his tongues back upwards. He circled his tongue around the tip before slowly taking me in his mouth more and more.