Meetings and Discussions

Fridays worked well for the young Kent, sure he wanted to learn as much as possible during his internship. However on some occasions, (such as Superboy duties, or like today) he was grateful he only had to go in for a couple hours. Meaning he would finish small tasks before lunch and then he was free for the rest of the day.

His mother, Lois Lane-Kent didn't have his or his father's super powers, but that didn't mean she didn't have what all moms had. That my dear friends was, a 'mother's intuition'. She had not said anything when he said his goodbyes as he left 'The D.P.'  Sure she knew he only had to be there couple hours, but his tasks for the day was sorting and filing. It normally took him longer than it did today.

It shouldn't have surprised him when he received a text from her, just before he went into the cafe he planned to meet up with Chloé.

_______________________________________

Mum📰:

You're lucky no one noticed.

When you get home, I expect to hear ALL about it.

Have fun. 😉

_______________________________________

'She knows!'

After a quick apology and a promised explanation, Jon entered the cafe. He had never imagined what he would come to learn about the pretty blonde. 

Now it seemed like he would talk to the young Wayne sooner than expected.

It came as bit of a surprise that Chloé had asked for directions to the one place his best friend would most likely be. That is if he was lucky that said heir wasn't busy.

They comfortably made their way to the tallest building in Gotham, although Jon was curious as to why the blonde wanted to go to W.E. he thought better than to pry. Sure now she was comfortable to talk more openly with him, and had kindly accepted his offer when he said he would show her the way. However he took note that she had been through some rather unnerving experiences, and didn't want her to pull away if he asked too much personal questions. 

He decided to ask other things, and found out she had only about two weeks left in Gotham.

The walk from the cafe to W.E. was not very far, which was both lucky and unlucky for them. Lucky because it was roughly a ten minute walk, and Chloé's meeting time was in thirty minutes. And it was unlucky because he had wanted to spent just a little longer with her, and unknown to him she felt the same way. Though her perfect features showed none of her thoughts.

Arriving at the entrance of the grand building with fifteen minutes to spare, Chloé had stopped and turned to the young Kent.

"Again, thank you for walking me."

"It was no trouble." He responded, a kind smile on his face. "But..... I wanted to ask, if you're not busy.... this Sunday, if you wanted we could go to the Gotham fair? They're having a fall event, if you're interested." He asked nervously.