Problems with Investigations

After Jon had informed the two brothers everything the Parisian had told him, the current Ronin began their research. Just as Chloé had told Jon, the Ladyblog site mainly contained interviews about this 'Lila Rossi'person. Aside from a side by side pictures the heroes called Ladybug and the other Chat Noir, with a title 'Our Heroes New Look!' Every video they came across was about this brunette boasting about one thing or another.

It was really starting to irritate the youngest Wayne, seeing these interviews of this 'Rossi' person. Saying how these heroes came to her for help and/or guidance to defeat a threat.

"What I would like to know is, why the hell would she openly announce her connection to these supposed heroes, much less online. Where everyone can see. Where their villian can see." Damian said in irritation, finding the whole thing absurd. "What an idiot."

Prior to finding the site, Jon had given the two Batman proteges the warning Chloé had given him. However the young Kent was not prepared to see these outrageous claims, these interviews seemed laughable to him. If it weren't for the fact that they had yet learn more about Paris' heroes he would have found it hilarious. 

However the tip of the iceberg was the video they came across, where yet again the same brunette gave an interview about how the famous rockstar, Jagged Stone. Had wrote a song about her as a thanks for saving his kitten from an airplane runway.

"Oh hell no! Now I KNOW this crazy ass Bitc-..."

"Master Jason." Alfred said sternly, cutting off the second oldest. (All the Wayne's knew, you never ever cuss infront of Alfred.)

"..this crazy ass girl is full of it. I've followed Jagged Stone's career, since before he went solo. When he used to play alongside his old guitaris, he called Nanarky. When they were the Croc Duo. Throughout his caree he's only ever had one animal, his crocodile; Fang. This a fu-...a load of... crap." Jason ranted as he felt the piercing gaze of his grandfather figure.

"Now I see what Chloé meant." Jon mumbled to himself as he massaged his temples, if he ever came face to face with this so called 'Reporter' he would have a few things to say to her.

"This is clearly getting us nowhere. We have yet to confirm if these heroes are real, or just a made up persona to gain popularity for this site." Damian said as he pinched the bridge of his nose. 

"Wait, what's that one?" Jon said as he pointed to a video that seemed different from the rest.

Clicking on the video it began to play.

.

.

.

The video started with the owner of the blog running to catch up with the heroes, once she had arrived at a scene. The heroes were jumping from some beams that were being shot out of, what looked like a floating massive toy chest. In the center they saw a small figure. A small girl dressed like a porcelain doll, frilly bubblegum pink dress, a silver tiara with a big red gem in the center of the tiara, placed on her curly chocolate brown locks, glossy skin that when the light would be caught in it, it would shine, she was moving some levers on the chest. The small girl began shouting how; if nobody wanted to pay attention to her and play, she would just make them her dolls.