Heroes Need Sleep Too!

As the saying goes, 'There's one in every family.'
Was debating whether to add this chapter or not, so yeah here it is. 😅

Okay so, the miraculous team own a shared home/apartment. It's structure would be when you come in, it's the living room with a kitchen further back, stairs that lead to their respected rooms, go higher up and there's a sound proof room for Luka to practice his guitar, a gym which is normally used for Adrien and Kagami's fencing and/or their team sparing, and of course a room where Mari works on her designs. But there's also a secret room which they had built that's only way to access it, is through a kwami. The secret room is their HQ where they have a large computer where they save files of Akumatized victims, and where they normally appear.

Hope that makes sense?🙃

Also I'm sorry for the late upload, I don't have a schedule when new chapters will be posted. Sorry, I will try to upload soon, but with the whole quarantine and being at home it's a bit hard considering I'm not always left alone, so it makes it hard to focus on one thing.

I hope you all stay safe!

~○°~•●~○°~•●~○°~•●~○°~•●~○°~•●~○°~

~ Paris ~ Time: 8:15 am 

Most people would be overjoyed with the arrival of the weekend, after having to spend their busy week at either school or work they would have love to enjoy their Saturday. Maybe even sleep in a little, but sadly that was not an option for the Miraculous team. 

This fine Saturday morning, Hawkmoth had woken up and probably thought to himself; 

'I know what would make my morning great, preying on an innocent person having a terrible morning and akumatize them. I mean what else would I do at FIVE in the frickin morning.!'

Yes the team had already been up, mostly because they would follow their work out regimen. However our lovely aspiring designer who is also our heroine Ladybug, well sadly was running on two hours of sleep. She had been up working on a assignment that's deadline was fast approaching. 

It had taken the team a lot longer to capture the akuma, not because it was especially strong per se. But because Ladybug was sluggish from her sleep deprived state, which had caused her to be a bit slow in her reaction time. Needless to say her partners/friends were very worried about her.

"Is she back yet?" Adrien asked in concern, as he came in through the door of their building.

"Not yet. She said she would meet us soon." Luka spoke from his seat in the couch, beginning to strum his guitar.

"I still feel as though we should have insisted she went with Hachi (*蜂). I mean she hardly sleeps, it would've been good for her to take a break." Kagami said as she paced infront of her boyfriends, knitted brows furrowing.

"Though you are right Nagi. But we all knew our melody wouldn't agree, she might have felt guilty leaving while we stayed."  

"And I think it's.... 3AM in Gotham right now. If she would have taken Kaalki with her, she would have no doubt left her phone alert on and rushed here any time it alerted her." Adrien spoke as he sat on the same couch gesturing for his girlfriend to sit with them.

Kagami reluctantly sat in between the two boys being careful of Luka's guitar.

"Okay yes she would have, but it would have been midnight at the time the akuma appeared. She would have probably been asleep by now. And with Hachi there she would have made sure she rested. But I'm still wondering why she couldn't just switch miraculous with you. I mean you've been Mr.Bug before."