001 | the danger force awakens

There it was

There it was. Swellview, Academy for the Gifted. Or as they like to call it: SwAG. In there, it was a whole classroom. And in there were the five kids that were involved with the whole Drex situation: Miles, his sister, Mika, Chapa, Bose, and Charlotte's younger sister, Veronica. But everyone called her Ronnie. How did she get here? Well, she was being her curious, yet caring self. She didn't want any of her friends getting hurt, tried to sacrifice herself, but then her friends ended up getting hit with the beam! It was all a funny story, really. Chaotic, too.

As the five sat in their chairs, Schwoz walked in. "Okay, time to practice your lying!" He smiled brightly. This made the kids groan. Lying was all they were learning ever since they started attending this 'school'. Frankly, it got old real fast.

"I'd rather jab my eyeballs out with a fork." Veronica rolled her eyes as she placed her hand under her chin, sighing.

Schwoz looked up on the board and read what it said,"My friend is on fire, I must run to pour water on his face." He says, his accent ringing and he turned to the kids, signaling then to repeat what he just said.

"My friend is on fire and I..." Mika trailed off and looked back at everyone else. "I'm really the only one doing this?"

"As fun as it is to practice lying all day, it's not fun at all and I hate it!" Chapa says.

"Hate is a really strong word and in this case it's accurate." Miles purses his lips.

"What they're trying to say is that Captain Man bought this school to teach us how to be superheroes but if all we..." Schwoz interrupted Mika.

"Lying is a very important part of being a superhero. You have to learn to protect your secret identity-ty-ty..." He stutters a bit.

"We didn't ask for these powers, Schwoz!" Veronica says.

"Ugh!" Schwoz groaned with a roll of his eyes, "Here we go!"

"Yeah!" Miles agreed with Veronica, "You built the weapon that blew up and gave them to us when Captain Man and Kid Danger fought Drex!"

"Yeah!" Bose chuckled, "You were all 'Ayyy there's a caveman on top of me' !" He mocked Schwoz's accent making the other four laugh.

"Why is that funny? A caveman really was on top of me." Schwoz says.

"And Mika was all..."

"Kid Danger needs help!" Mika got up from her chair, making her voice sound as if she was a superhero.

"And Captain Man was like..." Bose pointed behind him to Veronica.

"Just shoot us!" Veronica got up as well, mocking Ray in a deep voice as she clutched her stomach.

"But Kid Danger said..." Bose then pointed to Chapa.

"If I blast you, you won't be indestructible anymore!" Chapa said in a deep voice as well, making a sort of mysterious face. Think Edward from Twilight.