005 | captain mayonnaise pt. 2

The next day, everyone had been getting ready for the new kids to arrive

"Hurry up, they're coming!" Ray called to the kids as he buckled Schwoz to a chair.

"Ray!" Bose came in with chairs, "I found this broken chair in the basement!"

"Love it!" Ray says, "Explain?"

"We'll make one of the new kids sit in this rusty busted up thang, and we'll make the other sit on this termite stool."

"What's a termite stool?" Mika asked.

"A stool full of termites!" Bose says, "Give it a sit!"

"No."

"Yeah, probably smart." Bose set the stool down.

"So I was thinking-" Mika got interrupted by Bose.

"Not finished! When the new kids get here, I'm also gonna use my powers to make stuff float. And I'm gonna use my throat to make ghost noises like sooouuuuup."

"Soup?" Veronica repeated with furrowed brows.

"Ghosts love soup. They tell me all the time." Bose replied.

"Good enough. Hey, where's Scary Bradshaw?" Ray looked around for Chapa.

"Chapa is hiding in the closet with a chainsaw. When I give her the cue she's gonna scare the new kids." Veronica explained, smirking as she leaned back in her chair.

"Like it, love it, I want more of it." Ray smiled and looked to Miles, "What do you got?"

"I plan on living with an open heart and a strong mind. And I'll remain like that, until the solution reveals itself."

"Who made you this way?"

"The system."

"I miss Henry, I miss Henry, I miss Henry...Mika!"

"Okay, don't be mad but-"

"You see, that always makes him mad." Veronica cut in.

"But," Mika glared at Veronica and turned to Ray. "Once I learn these kids names I'm gonna put their personal information into-"

"A super computer that will eat them?" Ray asked.

"No!"

"Then, I don't care, next!"

"Okay, what are you gonna do?" Mika asked.

"Well, I'm glad someone finally asked," Ray backed up towards Schwoz. "It's a test of strength. Just like any other test of strength, you'd see at a normal school."

"No,"

"Ray, that's really bad."

"You don't see that at a normal school."