002 | the danger force awakens pt. 2

As Ray was trying to hurry up and get everyone into their uniforms, Bose flipped his desk over and pushed his desk out of the way

"Are you wearing a shirt for pants?" Mika asked.

"Yes!" Bose shouted at her making her flinch and ran off, trying to figure out what to do.

As Veronica was trying to hop out of her chair, she turned and the two grunted as they bumped into each other. Veronica fell to the ground and Bose fell on top of her because he couldn't hold his balance for long, he was wearing a shirt for pants after all.

"Hi," Bose smiled sheepishly at her.

"Hey," Veronica said in a soft tone as she looked up at him.

It took them a few moments to realize what was going on, since they were lost in each other's brown eyes.

Is this what being in a cheesy romcom feels like? Veronica thought to herself.

Bose immediately got up, holding his hand out to the girl and she grabbed it gently, standing to her feet.

"Sorry," Bose blurted out.

"I-It's okay, don't worry about it." Veronica stuttered and the boy nodded, walking past her quickly, his face turning red.

Veronica gently smiled, before sighing and brushing the dust off her clothes. "Okay, what just happened?" Chapa asked her best friend, walking towards her.

"What? What do you mean? Nothing happened, let's just stop talking about it, okay?" Veronica blurted out quickly, walking past her to get her stuff done.

Meanwhile, Bose ran to Ray, grabbing him by the shoulders and shaking him. "I do not know what to do! I've literally forgotten all of my training!" He yelled, wrapping his arms around the man.

Ray smacked his hand off him, "Get off me!" He then grabbed a pan and a wooden spoon. "Get. Up. To the man's nest! This is not a drill!" He said, walking towards Bose and making the sound in his ear.

"Hurry up, guys!" Mika hopped into her chair and pressed the button, which made her go up to the man's nest.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Chapa called after her, looking up to where she had flown up to. Her hands started sparking.

"Anybody wanna see a hot dog?" Bose asked.

"I wanna see a hot dog!" Miles said.

The two started running towards each other, but both got hit with Chapa's lighting which caused them to fly back.

Veronica gasped, covering her mouth and stifling a laugh.

"Oh yeah, hate to see it." Schwoz watched the madness unfold.

"Are you guys okay?" Veronica held out a hand to Bose, him grabbing it and hopping to his feet.

"Thanks, Ronnie." Bose smiled before running towards Miles to help him up.