007 | villains' night

"Alright, what do you got for us today, Cap?" Bose asked him and the other four kids sat down in their chairs

"Alright, what do you got for us today, Cap?" Bose asked him and the other four kids sat down in their chairs. They were dressed in their uniforms.

"Well, I gots a big bowl of crime chowder so grab your spoons...let's eat."

"Ooh, I'm hungry!" Miles said as he raised his cup.

Chapa and Veronica were barking while banging their fists onto their desks.

"I can take those papers for you and upload them to the smart board." Mika says.

"Oh. Well, what am I supposed to do with these?"

"Recycle them?"

"Absolutely not."

"Throw them away." Bose shrugged.

"Better!"

"What?" Mika asked.

Ray threw the papers in the trash can.

"Burn them." Veronica and Chapa said, both having on matching cowboy hats.

They gasped and as they looked at each other.

"Oh my gosh, it's like we have the mind!"

"I know, I know, I know. What am I thinking of right now?"

"Uh-"

"We don't have time for your best friend mind reading thing!" Mika told them.

"That was the best plan I've heard." Ray said to Chapa and Veronica.

"For real?" Mika threw her arms in the air.

Ray zapped the papers, and there came a fire. "Recycle them."

Mika grabbed a fire extinguisher from under her desk.

"Oh-" Ray threw away the pencil that was behind his ear. "Okay, crime time. Someone stole a garden gnome."

"Boring."

"Pass."

"Mm-mmm."

"Uh, ok, let's see...someone hit Crazy Gary in the head with a garden gnome. Oh, actually those two night be related." Ray was listing potential crimes to fight

Meanwhile, Mika put out the trash fire and went to sit back down in her desk.

"Get to the good crimes!" Chapa exclaimed.

"Ok, gimme a sec, gimme a sec...someone stole all the books from the Swellview Library." Ray blew a raspberry and held up a thumbs down. "Uh..."

"Stole books from the library?" Mika slammed her hands on her desk, standing up.

"Someone's gonna fry tonight!" Chapa stood up as well, her fists sparking.

"I bet it was Becky." Veronica stood up, flames showing up in her hands.