003 | say my name

"Wool, cotton, and nylon are all up! But polyester is down

"Wool, cotton, and nylon are all up! But polyester is down." Mary, one of the news reporters say. "And that's the sock market report."

"Thank you, Mary." Trent, another one of the reporters say. "We now go to Captain Man live from the Man's Nest to explain exactly what happened last night at Swellview Prison."

Ray had been adjusting his mic, ready for the interview as he looked up to the screen.
Why was he doing an interview today? Because of the whole 'letting all of the criminals out of prison' thing. In Ray's defense, it was the kids' fault!

"Thanks for having me, glad to be here, thanks so much." He said to Mary and Trent.

"Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule of letting hundreds of criminals out of prison." Trent says, as if he wasn't pointing out the obvious enough.

"Let's keep in mind, Trent that if inspirational prison movies have taught us anything, it's that the best majority of people in that jail were innocent." Ray shrugged.

"Are you saying that all the criminals you mistakenly freed were innocent?" Mary asked, "Criminals like The Toddler, Dr. Minyak, Arson Boy-" She started naming off criminals.

"Uh no that's not-" Ray started.

"I'm not done." Mary interrupted, "Frankini, Mr. Nice Guy, Jeff, Lil' Mustache, Big Mustache, The Midnight Tickler-"

"Okay, look, we can talk about the criminals all day-" Ray tried speaking once again but this time, Trent interrupted.

"And we will. Sue Nami, The White Collar, Mr. Guilty-"

Ray got tired of this. "Okay, we haven't really caught Mr. Guilty and we will, I promise."

"How?" Mary asked, "You don't have Kid Danger to help you anymore."

"Never speak of that name again." Ray said in a deep voice, glaring at the news reporter.

"I have everything under control, because I have a new team." He continued, "Danger Force."

"Yes, the ones who helped you get those criminals out of prison." Trent says.

Ray rolled his eyes. "Well, as we speak, they're on the look out for criminals right now."

"Why aren't you out there helping them?"

"If you must know, I have a massage scheduled today."

"Oh, sorry."

"We didn't know." Mary says.

"Apology accepted," Ray leaned back in his chair. "So after I have my massage and a nice glass of spicy milk-"

Mary then decided to interrupt, "Ooh I love spicy milk!"

"Who doesn't?" Trent asks.

"Yeah, so I'll get up there and help Danger Force round up the criminals if I even have to." Ray shrugged, "Because and minute now, I bet they're gonna come in and say 'Captain Man, we got them."