Episode 2 - Evolution! (2017)

After the events of being engulfed in that bright white light, Y/n found himself in his bedroom.

Y/n: Uh, aah! *pant* *pant* Wow, what that was a horrible dream.

After Y/n got up and drank some water, he can sees his ridewatch on his desk.

He rushes towards it, picks it up, and turns it to see the face of (dark)Zi-O.

Y/n: This is... So that wasn't a dream after all.

Later...

Y/n's dad was serving a customer, who finished and left. I forgot to mention this, but Y/n's dad runs a small ramen shop.

Y/n's father: Thank you, and please come again.

Y/n is then seen coming downstairs, looking tired

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Y/n is then seen coming downstairs, looking tired.

Y/n's father: Ah, Y/n, good morning!

Y/n: Mm, morning...

Y/n's father: That's kind of rare of you to sleep in, it's already the afternoon, you know that?

Y/n: Um, dad. Do you remember a robot invasion destroying the city a while ago?

Y/n's father: Eh? What are talking about, Y/n? Oh, you must be having another one of those nightmares. Hang on, I'll make something good for you to eat. Hey...!

Y/n then grabs his ridewatch and stares at it.

Y/n: *thoughts* Strange, those things that attack the city, I'm sure their real. After all, this thing proves it. So why is dad, and everyone else alive? And more importantly, what happened to Koemi? I wonder if she's alright?

Then, someone walked in through the door with the rear of the bell from the door.

Y/n's father: Ah, another customer! Please sit anywhere, one of our waiters will be right over.

The guy then came and sat beside Y/n.

???: I'm glad to see you're doing well, Y/n.

Y/n then turns to see it's the same guy he met earlier.

Y/n: You!?

???: So you remember me.

Y/n: Why? How are you here?

???: It's understandable how you have so many questions since of what happened earlier. But please allow me to order my meal first.

Y/n then stares at the cloaked man the rest of the time.

While both of them are having their meals, Y/n decided to speak up.

Y/n: Alright, old man, or whatever your name is. What's going on here?

???: Very well then, allow me to explain everything of what you must know. The events of what you witnessed earlier, was the inevitable.