Episode 6 - Magic Time! (2012)

Y/n and Koemi are immediately in another time back in their world, the year 2012.

The two are first seen walking around the city, trying to find another rider so Y/n can take their powers.

Koemi: Y/n, do you think they will really be okay?

Y/n: ...

*flashback*

It was right after Y/n battle with the two orphnochs and the Human Liberation Army. Y/n and Koemi are about to leave.

Y/n: ...Well, now that we helped you and got what we were here for, It's time for us to go.

Mari: Thank you, Y/n and Koemi. For everything you've done for us.

Mihara: Are you going to be alright from here?

Koemi: We should be asking you that.

Takumi: It will take a while for everything to be under control now that we seized Smart Brain.

Kiba: But with enough time, I'm sure both sides will find a way to live in peace.

Kaido: Hey, what're you going to do with that anyway?

Y/n then grabbed and looked at his Orga Ridewatch.

Y/n: I need this to become king, and save our world.

Takumi: I see. But let me give you some advice, Y/n. Becoming a king, isn't just about saving the world.

Y/n: What makes you say that?

Takumi: I'm pretty sure you'll understand someday.

Mari: But really, thank you for giving us this chance for our future.

Y/n then summoned his ridestriker and both him and Koemi got on and gone through the portal.

*present*

Y/n: *thoughts*Not just about saving the world... Just what do you want me to learn, Takumi?

Y/n and Koemi then were surprised by the sudden arrival of the cloaked man.

Koemi: Hey, it's-

Y/n: Old man.

???: It's been a while since we met, Y/n. I see you even managed to obtain two more ridewatches. Cronus, the final boss of a never-ending game and the ruler of time, Ikaros, the being created by Virgo and the Nadeshiko, as well as Orga, the secret weapon created for the orphnochs. I am quite impressed, so I thought I might give you these as a reward.

The cloaked man then gave Y/n two ridewatches.