Episode 12 - Destroyer of Worlds Part 1 (2009)

In the year 2014...

It starts at the scene where Go Shijima, Kamen Ride Mach and Chase, Kamen Rider Chaser are fighting against Tenjuro Banno, Kamen Rider Gold Drive.

Unfortunately for Go and Chase, Tenjuro have beaten them, forcing the two to de-henshin.

Tenjuro was about to be finished off, but suddenly, Y/n appeared in his Zi-O II form, caught Tenjuro's attention by hearing his footsteps.

Tenjuro: Who are you?

Y/n didn't say anything, except engaged Tenjuro with his dual wielding weapons.

Y/n managed to get the advantage on damaging Tenjuro.

Tenjuro stole Y/n's weapons and engaged him again. However, Y/n is more skilled than Tenjuro even with his weapons and beated him down to the ground.

Tenjuro: What?

Zi-O II ...Time to end this.

Rider Finish Time! Twice Time Break!

Y/n then finished Tenjuro off with a rider kick.

After the explosion, only Tenjuro's belt remains.

Y/n then grabbed out a blank ridewatch and absorbed what's left of Gold Drive's data, causing Tenjuro to cease to exist.

Gold Drive: What the...? N-No, what's-? Agghhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Then, Gold Drive suddenly disappeared, leaving only his broken belt on the ground and Y/n getting the Gold Drive Ridewatch.

Y/n then immediately walked away.

Go, Chase, and Kiriko Shijima, who was also there, tried to figure out what happen, but they wasted no time and left the scene immediately for a reason.

Later...

Y/n is walking outside of the parking lot, trying to find an empty space.

Y/n: *sigh*17 down, and 1 one to go.

Y/n then picks up and looked at his last ridewatch.

Y/n: Koemi...

Y/n then had a flashback where Koemi has been kidnapped by Mitsuru.

Y/n: -Where are you?

Y/n then started to grabbed his last blank ridewatch and attempted to throw it, but he suddenly hears someone.

???: Wait.

The area around Y/n then appeared all black.

Then, the black part seems to televised away, leading back to a very familiar place Y/n was in, the cloaked man's psyche plane.

Y/n: This place...

???: It seems you have only one more rider's power that you must gain.

Y/n: Old man. What am I doing here again? What do you want?