Episode 17 - Now the Final Hour (2020)

Y/n, Koemi, and Mitsuru are inside the portal, on their way back to Y/n and Koemi's home, in the year of 2020.

They finally reach the other end from the portal and took a good look around on a roof.

Y/n(Sougo): This is Tokyo...

Koemi: This is it, right? We're home, we're finally home!

Y/n(Sougo): I just can't believe it either. I know we were here in different times, but I never thought we would actually come back here. After all we been through...

Mitsuru: This is no time for that. Remember what we came here for?

Y/n(Sougo): Yeah, where those Dai Mazines start destroying the city...

Koemi: But everything looks fine, I don't see them anywhere.

Suddenly, the three felt an earthquake.

Mitsuru: What's happening!?

Koemi: ...Look!

Suddenly, the three saw a giant hole up in the sky, and the Dai Mazines went through and finally showed themselves.

After their arrival, the Dai Mazines are starting to go on a rampage as expected.

Lots of people started running away for their lives in fear and panic in all places.

Y/n, Koemi, and Mitsuru already got down from the building and ran the exact opposite of where the people are running.

The three then see the Dai Mazines wrecking havoc everywhere, destroying anything they come by.

Mitsuru: ...To think that our own technology would do something like this.

Koemi: That big hole up in the sky must be the fracture, right?

Y/n(Sougo): But that's the reason we're here to stop them, and the fracture. *puts on Ziku Driver*

Mitsuru: Right. *puts on Ziku Driver*

Y/n and Mitsuru then grab out their ridewatches.

Ridewatch: (Digital beeping) Zi-O! (Digital beeping) Zi-O Trinity! - Zi-O! ZI-O II! Zi-O Trinity!