Episode 10 - The Negative Vampire (2008)

It starts off where Y/n is not presently seen outside, but in a dream.

It shows him facing Ohma Zi-O back in his time for one final showdown, while seeing the background of Dai Mazines destroying the city.

Y/n: You won't destroy my home, because I will be king and save this world.

Ohma Zi-O: Very well. I accpet your challenge.

Y/n then puts on the Ziku Driver and grabs his ridewatch.

Ridewatch: (Digital beeping) Zi-O!

Y/n: Henshin!

Rider Time! (Electronic guitar) Kamen Rider Zi-O!

Ohma Zi-O: ...Come at me.

Zi-O: *screams as he charged*

Y/n then summoned his weapon.

"Zikan Girarde!" "Ken!"

As Y/n jumps up and attempted to attack Ohma Zi-O with his sword, Ohma Zi-O raised his hand and fired a huge powerful blast that sent Y/n through a building.

As Y/n tried to get up, Ohma Zi-O appeared in front of Y/n after he teleported.

Zi-O: No, I won't give up. I will... I will protect everyone. I...

Ohma Zi-O: A pity you couldn't stand up to me. Then allow me to close the book to your story.

Ohma Zi-O then continued to approach Y/n, while he's seen being frightened.

Zi-O: N-No, stay away! Stay away! No! NOOOOOOO-!!!

In the present...

Y/n: No... No.

Koemi: Y/n? Y/n!

Y/n then opened his eyes, and as his blurriness faded, he sees Koemi above him, which she used her knees as a pillow.

Y/n: *sigh in relief*Koemi...

Koemi: Ah... Y/n, you're okay. Thank goodness.

Y/n: Yeah, I guess so. *sits up*What happened?

Koemi: ...After that red rider left, you suddenly went unconscious.

Y/n: *thoughts*That's right, I was defeated by him.

Koemi: Are you okay? I thought you were feeling pain all of a sudden.

Y/n: No, I just had a bad dream, don't worry about it. *thoughts*Although, I wonder if that future is really going to happen...

Koemi then rushed towards Y/n and hugged him tightly.

Koemi: *sob*You idiot... You stupid idiot...! I'm so glad you're alright, but that was just reckless. *sob*If you were gone, then what would I...?

Y/n then hugs right back gently.

Y/n: Koemi... I'm sorry I worried you. You're right, I should've done better. But I'm still here, right? So please don't cry.

Koemi: *wipes off tears*...Okay.

Y/n: Heh. Anyway, what is this place?

As Y/n looked around, the area they are in only shows the sea and black clouds showing rays of light piercing from the everlasting sky. He looked around to see there is nothing around but seeing the horizon 360 degrees.

The two are sitting on the water, but they're not wet.