Episode 2 - Evolution (2017) - Part 2

HeavensWarrior: Sorry about that guys. I just almost ran out of room in the last chapter and had to switch it here. So I hope you can understand. Anyway, this shows the rest of the episode, so enjoy!!!

It shows the part where Sento and Banjou are sitting together, watching the city

Sento is giving Banjo a booklet.

Banjo: What is it?

Sento: I've written down my memories and put it into 49 episodes. Now, time look back on what happened... In the city of Touto, home to the brilliant physicist, Kiryu Sento mysterious monsters called Smash are attacking the citizens. It's then that our hero, Kamen Rider appears!...

Meanwhile...

While Sento and Ryuga kept on talking, Y/n, along with Koemi, are seeing the two enjoying their reunion from a safe distance.

Koemi: Thank god... At least he's not alone anymore.

Y/n: ... ...I didn't expect you to come to our "rescue".

They turned to the cloak man.

???: No need to thank me. Just think of it as a reward for gaining your first ridewatch. However, it's unexpected that you would choose "him" to be one of your sources of power.

Y/n then stared at the Evol ridewatch he got.

Koemi: Anyway, thank you so much for giving us a chance to see what happened.

???: I know it's not my duty, but I guess others deserve to see what happened in the end. Although, I never thought you would save the world instead of Build, Y/n.

Y/n: *turns*What are you talking about?

???: There was another world where Evolto survived, however you changed this world and it won't face at the hands of extraterrestrial lifeforms anymore, leading towards a safe future. I rarely say this, but, you've done well.

Y/n: I don't care about your compliments. All I care about is becoming a king, and saving the world.

Y/n then summons his bike.

Y/n: Let's go, Koemi.

Koemi: Okay! *chuckles*

Then, Y/n and Koemi rode away.

???: You may have saved this world from a great threat, Y/n. However, this is only the beginning. And in the next time, you may be reminded of how judgement may be passed.

Meanwhile in the time 2016.

There is a man with an umbrella, singing to himself.

???: *humming*Justice... *humming*Restart...

While the man is singing however, it shows something in his pocket that hints the next episode.