Episode 9 - The Savior of the Future (2068)

It starts off where we left off in the Sengoku time. Y/n and Koemi encountered a mysterious young man by the name of Mitsuru, Kamen Rider Savior.

Mitsuru: -And in order to keep time in place, I must kill you.

Both Y/n and Koemi are shocked hear those words.

Y/n: Who do you think you are saying those words!?

Mitsuru: Further explanations are unnecessary. *puts Ziku Driver on*

Koemi: Wait! Tell us why you want to hurt Y/n. He didn't do anything wrong.

Mitsuru: That's where you're wrong, Zi-O will use the dark power he has gain to destroy the future, my future.

Y/n: Wait, what are you talking about?

Mitsuru: Unlike you two, I come from an era from the future, in 2068. However, there has been a disturbance in the timeline, and I found out the cause was Zi-O. In time, Zi-O will become someone who's pure evil and destroy the world.

Koemi: You're wrong! Y/n would never do anything like that!

Y/n: Koemi...

Mitsuru: I do want to trust in you words, however in order to the future, my future, Y/n must die.

Ridewatch: (Digital beeping) Kyuseishu!

Mitsuru: Henshin.

Rider Time! (Electronic dubstep) Kamen Rid~er Kyuseishu!

Koemi: A Kamen-

Y/n: -Rider...

Savior: Draw your sword, Zi-O.

Y/n: Looks like we're not going anywhere until I beat you. Alright then...

Y/n was about to put on his belt, until Koemi came in and hugged him.

Y/n: K-Koemi what are you...?

Koemi: Don't do it Y/n. This person may really mean it. What if you-

Y/n: Koemi, relax. I'm not going to beaten by the likes of him. Besides, you know me, I've been through way worse. I'll be fine, I promise.

Koemi: ...Okay, but please come back safe.

Y/n: You know I will.

Y/n confronted Mitsuru.

Savior: You shouldn't make promises you can't deliver.

Y/n: But I am making I promise I can deliver. *grabs ridewatch*Now then, bow down to your king.

Ridewatch: (Digital beeping) Zi-O!

Y/n: Henshin!

Rider Time! (Electronic guitar) Kamen Rider Zi-O!