Time Together

The sun rises into the sky above the mushroom Kingdom and many different things have happened since the beginning of the tournament. Like when Bowser decided he didn't wanna be seen as a monster anymore, or when he and Mario became partners for the sports tournament, or the time Mario sacrificed himself to save Bowser, But before we get any further into this story, let's join a certain spike shelled Koopa and our favorite red Italian plumber inside of Bowser's castle as happy as can be.

Bowser: (yawns)

Bowser then looks over to the small body of heat that was next to him and smiled warmly.

Bowser:(smiles)I guess that wasn't a dream.

Mario:(snoring softly)

Bowser:(softly)Mario, time to wake up.

Bowser then shakes Mario as gently as he can to wake him up.

Mario:(Yawns)I'm up.

Bowser: Morning My sweet little plumber.

Mario:(blushes)Morning My big Koopa how did you sleep?

Bowser:(smiles)Great, best sleep I've had in a while.

They shared a gentle kiss as they got out of bed to get ready for the day.

Bowser: What would you like for breakfast? My minions can make just about anything.

Mario: hmm. How about waffles?

Bowser:(smiles)Sure I love waffles too.

They walked downstairs to the kitchen where a Koopa troopa was cleaning dishes.

Koopa troopa:Good morning your highness what shall I get started for-

The Koopa troopa turned around and saw Bowser but also saw Mario standing next to him.

Koopa troopa: K-King Bowser?

Bowser:(confused)Yes?

Koopa troopa: Are you aware that Mario is right next to you?

Bowser:(Facepalm)Yes you fool even I know that. Mario is now a special resident of the castle and none of you shall attack him or you will be destroyed by my hands. Is that clear?

Koopa troopa:(Scared)Y-Yes your highness, Sorry for questioning you.

Bowser: Now make us some waffles if you don't mind.

Koopa troopa: Yes sir right away.

Bowser and Mario then sat down at the table to wait for their food.

Mario: (giggles)

Bowser:(smirks)What are you giggling about?

Mario:(smiles)I just think it's funny how your minions are so afraid of you.

Bowser: They better be. Are you afraid of me?

Mario:(confident)Nope and I never have been.

Bowser:(cocky)Prove it.

Mario then jumped down from his chair and jumped into Bowser's lap and gave him a kiss on his snout.

Bowser:(Blushes)Still haven't Convinced me yet.

Mario:(Smirks)

Mario then planted a kiss on Bowser's lips. Bowser then put his arms around Mario to pull him closer into the kiss. The kiss lasted a while before they felt the need to breathe and pulled away from each other with a string of saliva connected between them.

Mario:(breathless) Believe me now?

Bowser:(breathless) Yeah, definitely.

???: Um Papa?