Dick has no idea what's going on.

Third person POV

"Robin!" Nightwing screams into the night while swinging from rooftop to rooftop.

"Robin!" He calls again.

"Rob-!" Nightwing cuts himself off as he sees Robin climbing out of Red Hood's safe houses.

"What is it Nightwing?" Robin asks stiffly.

Nightwing didn't reply. Instead, he rushed up towards Damian with his arms spread for a hug.

"Baby bat! I was so worried about you!" He cries into Robin's chest, muffling his words.

Damian scoffs. "Tt. I was only gone for an hour."

"But you didn't tell anyone where you were going and you didn't answer my calls and-" Nightwing starts only to be cut off by Damian's hand.

"I am old enough to care of myself Gra-Nightwing." He states.

Nightwing doesn't say anything and continues hugging Damian.

Damian wanted nothing more than to tell Grayson everything but he knew he could not. For his beloved brother was under the mind control of the cruel Santa Claus.

"I'm sorry for this Nightwing." He whispers into his brother's ear.

"Sorry for wha-Mf!" Nightwing gasps as a cloth covers his mouth.

Immediately, he starts struggling but it was too late. His struggles began to cease and the light faded from his eyes.

The last thing he saw was Damian bringing out a rope to tie him up before the darkness swamped over him.

When Dick woke up, he found himself lying down a bed in his apartment.

"Dami?" He called.

There was no reply.

Dick swore as he tried to get up.

Almost as soon as he moved, his head started spinning. Damian must have sedated him with Chloroform.

He groaned as he forced himself to get up, reaching toward his communicator.

"Bruce?" He slurred into the device. "Are you there?"

Again, there was no reply.

"Tim?" He tried.

Why wasn't anyone answering him?

"Jason?" He asked helplessly.

"Jesus what happened to you?" Came his brother's voice.

Dick wanted to cry right there and then.

"Jaybird! Something's wrong with Damian! First he comes into my kitchen then storms off, then when I was out looking for him, he sedated me!" Dick sobbed.

"Hang on, I'm on my way."

Everything was going according to plan.