The plot thickens.

Third Person POV

The day was both long and painful for everybody.

The white snow shone blindingly under the harsh sunlight, making it almost impossible to see. The cold climate was gnawing at everyone's skin despite the many extra layers they wore. The North Pole spared no one from its wrath, making the trip as horrible as it could for everybody.

As Robin and Superboy trekked the through snowy terrain, Batman and Red Hood scoured the environment looking for Damian.

Poor, poor John was still sleep deprived and unaware of his surroundings.

There was also the fact that no one knew he was missing.

Before leaving school, Damian had made sure to hack the clinic's Email, sending a notice to the teacher saying that John had gone home. After that, he then proceeded to make sure that Lois and Clark wouldn't be home until late at night.

It had been quite a quick and simple process, really.

Moving on, Damian checked through his gadget to see if there was any sign of a factory nearby. Narrowing his eyes when he came up empty.

"Superboy." He ordered, turning to his companion. "Can you detect Claus with your super hearing?"

John blinked his eyes a few times, brain not processing the words.

Damian stared back, impatient. "Well?"

"There." John replied pointing in a random direction.

Damian glanced skeptically at the wall of ice John had pointed at.

Taking out a scanner, he ran a test with some samples from the ice and had come up with the conclusion that John was correct. It had detected recent damage in the pieces, indicating that someone had been there before.

He nodded in approval and took John's hand, dragging him through the snow.

"What kind of noise did you hear?" Damian asked.

"Easter Bunny." John replied.

Taking this statement seriously, Damian started theorizing about certain possibilities that lead to this conclusion.

Mumbling under his breath, he continued his way along the frozen wall.

Meanwhile, Batman was starting to regret wearing so much black. It didn't feel right to wander around while being so easy to spot.

Changing into more suitable wear, he then left the Batjet to follow the signals he had gotten from the tracker on Damian.

"Why did he come here?" Batman wondered to himself.

Continuing his way along the frosty terrain, Batman saw that he wasn't alone.

A fresh set of footprints were ingrained in the snow, leading off to a random location.

Going with his gut, Batman followed them, hoping to whatever god was up there that the owner wasn't hostile.