Damian wants revenge- lot's of it.

Surprise update, because I felt nice today!

Third Person POV

Damian wanted to kill something. Preferably something in the shape of Drake, releasing high pitched screams as he stabbed it.

Damian also wanted to smash his head into the wall for his foolishness. But, y'know, priorities.

He had taken the efforts to sneak out of the manor, travel from one city to another, AND break into his brother's apartment, only to find that said brother was missing!

Damian searched everywhere around the apartment. He had taken extra care when mixing the sedative. This made it nearly impossible for Dick to escape in the state he was in.

So where the FUDGE NUGGETS was Dick?!

As he paced from room to room in panic, his eye caught something. Something red.

He edged closer cautiously, katanna ready if necessary.

He took a deep breath, reaching slowly towards it.

It was a red hat. Soft and floppy. At the bottom was white fuzz, in it was written two initials.

S.C.

Santa Claus.

Damian let out a furious battle cry.

How dare that man steal HIS Grayson! How dare he even lay a finger on him!

Damian was going to kill him slowly when he found him. Then he was going to put a tracker in Dick so that he could keep him under close watch for the rest of his life.

- Somewhere else in Bludhaven -

Red Hood was cackling with his partner in crime, as the two watched their sleeping victim with close eyes.

"What's the next step?" Arsenal managed to choke out before laughing again.

Jason took deep breaths, trying to calm himself down (and failing miserably).

"I'm going to pay the bats a visit!" He roared with a smile that would put even the Joker to shame.

And so the duo continued like this while poor Dick sat tied up in a chair in front of them.

- Gotham -

Tim raced down into the batcave, his mask lenses wide with panic.

"B!" He screeched.

"What is it?" Batman asked, turning around to face his son.

"Dick's in trouble! I KNOW he is!" The third Robin screamed. 

"Calm down." Batman stated in his monotone. Secretly, he was panicking on the inside as well.

What kind of a parent was he?

Not a very good one apparently.