More confusion...Yay...

Okay, so I may have updated a little late (again), sorry about that. Turns out that leaving the tab open when still editing the chapter will delete the whole thing, so I had to rewrite everything.

Again, apologies for the hold up (I wrote a longer chapter to try and make up for it).

Third Person POV

"You're under mind control, Grayson! I need to do this to protect you!" Damian yelled desperately holding a katana up to Tim's neck.

"No I'm not, You're the one under mind control!" Dick retaliated, gripping harder to Damian's katana and trying to yank it away.

"Can someone please explain what the hell is going on?!" Tim screeched from between them, eyes widening at the blade near his throat.

"Watch your tongue, Drake. Pennyworth isn't bluffing about washing your mouth with soap." Damian spat, still tugging against Dick.

"I second that. The soap tasted horrible." Jason called from the other side of the batcave, and away from the argument.

Bruce watched as they argued, stepping forward to try and diffuse the situation.

"Don't." Alfred stated in a calm tone, blocking Bruce with his arm. "They need to get this out of their systems."

Bruce looked at him with a confused expression, eyebrows scrunched up and mouth open in silent question.

"Watch." Alfred said, turning back to the fight.

To understand this situation, we should probably move back a little.

A taxi pulled up to a sidewalk, its headlights illuminating the curb. The only source of light other than the street lamps. It was night, and there were little to no citizens on the street, Everyone sensible hiding in hopes of avoiding the high crime rates.

Dick got out, smiling with his signature grin and thanking the driver, handing him the proper payment while doing so.

The man in turn grunted, accepting the change and driving off without another word.

"Wow." Dick muttered to himself as he started walking. "Rude."

Quietly humming to himself, the first Robin made his way to the manor, making sure to avoid dark alleyways and staying vigilant for any signs of danger.

It took a few minutes but eventually, he managed to reach it, opening the door with an extra key he had received (stolen really, but that didn't really matter) and locking it behind him. The darkness was eerily quiet and the lack of chaos was worrying him.

"Dick?" a sleepy voice greeted him.

"John?" Dick asked, though he already knew the answer. "Where's Damian? I need to talk to him."

"You can't see him." John replied immediately.

"Why?" Dick said, narrowing his eyes in suspicion.

John panicked, wracking his sleep deprived brain for an excuse.

"He's under mind control and you might get infected." He blurted out, immediately regretting it but unable to take it back.

"Wait what?" Dick questioned, skeptical.

"Yup." John nodded. "Totally under mind control."

Dick opened his mouth to say something. 

"Damian, what the heck?!" Someone screamed, followed by a loud crashing noise. "Oh my god, put the katana down!"

Knowing where the noises was came from, Dick immediately sought out the closest entrance to the batcave, ordering John to stay where he was and call for backup if needed. He ran as fast as his legs could carry him, concerned for his little brother's health and the health of the others around him. Throwing open the door, what he saw was not what he expected.

"Damian. what are you doing?!" He cried out.

The youngest Robin looked up, meeting the gaze of his older brother.

"Doing what has to be done." He replied in a cold voice.

The batcave was a mess right now, equipment strewn all over the place, tables and chairs flipped over. Damian stood with an arm around Tim's torso, holding him in place and holding a katana to his throat.

"You don't understand Grayson." Damian said. "I shall sacrifice Drake so that Claus will take his soul instead."

"No!" Dick exclaimed, running towards his younger brother and trying to pry the weapon out of his grip. "You can't just sacrifice people!"

And that brings us to our current situation.